**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Here my details ban me..but before u do fix ur damn game !! About cheaters nd traders !!!

kaloloshykaloloshy Posts: 21
edited August 2023 in General Discussion

Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    kaloloshykaloloshy Posts: 21

I feel like a warm cup of tea would solve your problems a lot easier than whatever this is

I had more than bottle of rum !!! I had it enough...**** cheaters ever in bg nd area and in solo content
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★

kaloloshy said:

I feel like a warm cup of tea would solve your problems a lot easier than whatever this is

I had more than bottle of rum !!! I had it enough...**** cheaters ever in bg nd area and in solo content
    So you became the very thing you swore to destroy? They made some pretty badass space movies about why you shouldn't do that, man. Maybe if Anakin stirred up some Chamomile with a little bit of honey we would've been spared the pain of the sequel trilogy.
    If Disney hadn't disneyed the franchise the sequel trilogy wouldn't have been....that.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    kaloloshy said:

kaloloshy said:

So you became the very thing you swore to destroy? They made some pretty badass space movies about why you shouldn't do that, man. Maybe if Anakin stirred up some Chamomile with a little bit of honey we would've been spared the pain of the sequel trilogy.
    **** anakin....obiwan should have killd him whn he was a kid
    I think Rhodey would have to agree

• Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★
    Dude, at this point OP just needs to be jailed until he cools down.
    @Kabam Miike any chance we can get a jailing for this dude? He's kind of unhinged.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,489 ★★★★
    Zekir said:

@Kabam Miike any chance we can get a jailing for this dude? He's kind of unhinged.

They don't put people who act like that in jail, they put them on a 72 hour psychiatric hold.
  • Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★

Zekir said:

They don't put people who act like that in jail, they put them on a 72 hour psychiatric hold.
    Same thing. Different names. 😅
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You'll be here forever then
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,363 ★★★★★
    "im Ok"? No, you're not...
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163
    kaloloshy said:

I delted my account !!! Fcffk this game

Ofcourse rou deleted your account because you already have another you showed you used mods on. This account means nothing to you anyways. But keep up the lies. You also were trying to buy an account and got mad you got scammed then went unhinged lmao
    You have also in other forums posted you missing on two accounts so you knew damn well you’d get banned anyways. This all just for attention at this point as you’re still in just not on this account.
    Cry about traders and mods and account sharing while you’re number one in all of those things but when you get scammed suddenly it’s a problem
  • Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    BRO WHY DO YOU POP UP EVERY 5 SECONDS 😭 STOP POSTINGGNGNGNEJEYH3BFHDH
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★

This discussion has been closed.