**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

im deleting my account!!! By this way i will save my money ...insted of giving to thse dumb devs

kaloloshykaloloshy Posts: 21 β˜…
edited August 2023 in General Discussion

Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 β˜…β˜…
    Its been a alot of improvement and you need to give some time to kabam.
    It not an instant process to dicuss and resolve issue
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2023
    Crine60 said:

kaloloshy said:

Hah, that's a real screen shot? It forces a 30 day deletion remorse timer on you? That's hilarious.
    That is rather interesting. I work for an online company and when a customer requests an account deletion it immediately deletes it on the customer end and cannot be undone. We keep the account information on our end in case anything needs to be refunded, replaced etc but if they contact us it immediately prompts us that the account is deleted

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,318 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2023
    What the hell happened with this guy lol does anyone know if he shaved his head too? Big mental breakdown 🀣
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    u can save money and play at the same time, crazy thought but they dont force open ur wallet for you
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,393 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    kaloloshy said:

Why would you give money in the first place ? It’s extremely easy to play this game without spending a single cent
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 β˜…β˜…
    JessieS said:

kaloloshy said:

Why would you give money in the first place ? It’s extremely easy to play this game without spending a single cent
    Because he cannot control himself, his mind, his wallet πŸ˜†
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

kaloloshy said:

Fun fact:

I'd wager $5k any number of blowhards here can fire up a brand new account and surpass this level of account before that timer runs out.

Not this blowhard, my vacation starts soon.
    I too would delete my account if I played arena >7x the number of fights I played in any other content combined. Who even does that anymore.
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163 β˜…
    JessieS said:

kaloloshy said:

JessieS said:

kaloloshy said:

He didn’t give money. He started the account and modded and barely got anywhere. He is deleting because he posted his mod and is just attention seeking at this point. He has said he’s deleting in 6 posts. He will delete in hopes of not being banned then come o his other two accounts crying the same thing. Dude is really a basket case and know he has to delete this account because he messed up and showed the whole community he’s mod app on some of his other accounts. Just a mess needs a padded cell for Awhile
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 163 β˜…
    Yes delete this one since you k ow you used a mod and got nowhere even with the mods. You got others as well as know you will be banned on two of them for mods so deletion means nothing to you when you tatted yourself out already for kidding on multiple accounts. Delete one got 5 more Lmao the attention seeking is crazy though
This discussion has been closed.