**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Missing Items in Stash [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,866 ★★★★★
    Still no items even after several restarts

How will kabam compensate? This is serious. What if t6cc or something else expires? I actually have no clue but I have a big stash in almost all tabs
  • Options
    sourabh_47sourabh_47 Posts: 3
    edited August 2023
    The item which are about to expire have gone wasted because I’m not able to collect or use it or even sell it
  • Options
    KenkylKenkyl Posts: 8
    I have a lot of iso and other items that will almost expire.but how can i use it if all stash empty.@kabam
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Level up begins in about seven hours time. It really needs to be fixed by then.

Some odd things happening. I also haven’t got a seven hour solo event.
  • Options
    chicachica Posts: 12
    same here...restarting the game did not help....
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 304 ★★
    This is a rough one, mines been missing since yesterday around 6pm, so that's 13 hours and counting.. I don't even know what all I've lost because of this. Hope it's fixed soon.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,799 ★★★★★
    Mine seems to be fixed. It's 21:30 AEST here.

• Options
    BassanoClapperBassanoClapper Posts: 57
    edited August 2023

Time to invest in more hamsters to keep the wheels running

Mine returned earlier today and is now gone again. The new hamsters obviously got tired

• Options
    BassanoClapperBassanoClapper Posts: 57
    As mentioned elsewhere, selling an item may help your stash return but this may be temporary

I opened a 3* Hero crystal and my stash is back
    YMMV
  • Options
    VeronVeron Posts: 21
    Same here. Please fix it.
  • Options
    Drex817Drex817 Posts: 8
    Man this such ass. Even the 7hr solo event is not coming up. This is affecting how I'm approaching the game. I can't gauage how to properly use my items so I can claim my overflow items before they expire. I'm at a standstill. SMH.
  • Options
    Brewlord_95Brewlord_95 Posts: 12
    Mine also disappeared. Restart of game didn't fix it. Lots of revives and health options, plus overflow of catalysts and iso
  • Options
    Patcha_itPatcha_it Posts: 73
    Sorry if I repeat something already known, I didn't read all other messages.

Just wanted to say that I don't think info about old stash stuffs are lost, because of, for instance, if you go check boosts to activate them, you can see how much you have into the stash.

Also I got my stash back sometimes by using a boost or lefting the app on for a while, with smartphone locked, and then reconnect after a while with the reconnect button.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    Mine is back up, FWIW.
  • Options
    7ona7ona Posts: 2
    same here i have nothing now
  • Options
    DeimolaDeimola Posts: 3
    I’m not sure if anyone else has noticed or are having a similar issue but all my stash has disappeared. If it’s happened to you too, just ignore the “looking into” Kabam message and keep posting the same thing on this thread…..over and over and over…as that really helps…
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    Spoke too soon. It disappeared again. It seems it's all still there and I can access it after opening Crystals, but it disappears again when I restart the game.
    The good news is nothing seems missing.
  • Options
    7ona7ona Posts: 2
    look
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    *PSA* If you would like your items back, you need to get iso. Whether that be by duping a champ or doing a quest, if you get iso, you will get your stash back
  • Options
    TannerGamerTannerGamer Posts: 7
    Yeah here's what I did. I popped open a premium hero crystal and it was back to normal. Then I did a quest halfway through, I check my stash and it's gone again. 🤨
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 653 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Wong_98 said:

*PSA* If you would like your items back, you need to get iso. Whether that be by duping a champ or doing a quest, if you get iso, you will get your stash back

Did this and nothing happened.

Edit: went back into game right after typing this and it’s all there suddenly.
  • Options
    JTTvJTTv Posts: 8
    Same here! This is ridiculous! The amount of money we put in this game and this happens. Hopefully we get everything back! I had a ton!
  • Options
    VeronVeron Posts: 21
    I can’t upgrade my champions that I was hoarding for and now my catalysts and ISO might expire. Compensation?
  • Options
    JTTvJTTv Posts: 8
    Everything is back
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 288 ★★★
    JTTv said:

Everything is back

Nope. Stash is still empty.
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    come on guys, stop asking compensation for everything, the stop of expiry timer and an extension will be a good solution
    waiting for a day or two in ranking up doesnt make a big difference because it is just just you who is facing who need to rush up to be competitive, its everyone who is suffering at the moment so everyone will have the same timeout period from using the items in stash