Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

AW leaderboard - incorrect points

AW leaderboard just went live and it shows three Gold alliances as master rank 1, 2 and 3

Those alliances have impossible scores that are higher than the points you can possibly get with three wins in tier 1 with 3 BG wars

We won first 3 matches in tier 1 (3 BGs) with low deaths, and yet the alliances that are rank 1-3 are over a million points ahead of us in the leaderboard

Compare spots 1-3 and spots 4-5 (4-5 won all tier 1 wars)

Something is seriously broken with the points calculation for top 3 alliances, their scores are technically impossible even for completely flawless tier 1 clear, please look into it

!! To explain further
Max points for a tier 1 win with full exploration/ full diversity and no deaths - 1,538,400 points

1,538,400 =
8 (tier 1 multiplier) multiplied by:
(30 000 for the win +
60 000 (3*20 000) for BG clear +
58200 for exploration +
495 * 80 attack bonus +
150*3 = 4500 diversity)

In three wars at most you can get 4,615,200 points (3*1,538,400) as absolute maximum without dying once

Top 3 alliances currently have
1. 8 090 280 points
2. 6424 560 points
3. 5 426 052 points
Which is more than the maximum you could technically achieve (see above)

Hopefully it’s a glitch in points calculation. It needs to be fixed asap

Comments

• Options
    TonyViegas1990TonyViegas1990 Posts: 64
    edited August 2023
    exactly.
    From what I understood from the leaderboard and in relation to these alliances, the tier where they are, the multiplier must be wrong, which is why I gave this surreal score.
    Kabam is better off finishing the season quickly and correcting these errors than doing what they did in past seasons in which scoring errors happened, and in the end they didn't correct them correctly.
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    This is all wrong, I still don't understand why Kabam even started the season at all.
  • Options
    CyrillFromTulaCyrillFromTula Posts: 43
    I think maybe something wrong with matchmaking too. I'm in mid pl4 alliance and faced three pl3 opponents in a row
  • Options
    MeatbagFryMeatbagFry Posts: 19

I think maybe something wrong with matchmaking too. I'm in mid pl4 alliance and faced three pl3 opponents in a row

Matchmaking is right :D
  • Options
    Emperor1987Emperor1987 Posts: 23
    NA ON is not on Top ? Its disgusting

Kabam: Nobody Cares
  • Options
    SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 354 ★★
    I just noticed there are two more alliances, silver 2 and gold 3, in master top 10, ranks 9-10

They have a low rating and there is no way they could have earned enough points to place in master top 10 at season start (it’s highly unlikely they play in tier 1)

The whole leaderboard needs to be reviewed for such cases
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    @Kabam Miike , today start another war, they should check this situation and put all the occurring players as soon as possible about what they are going to do.
    Even though I think they should cancel the season.
  • Options
    TheNepperTheNepper Posts: 24
    I don't think season should be cancelled. The issue only seems to be with point multiplier, NOT with matchmaking that is based on war rating. As long as kabam fixes points by the end of season, it should be alright imo.
  • Options
    TheNepper said:

I don't think season should be cancelled. The issue only seems to be with point multiplier, NOT with matchmaking that is based on war rating. As long as kabam fixes points by the end of season, it should be alright imo.

everyone knows what happens when they try to do that. it always goes wrong. It's not the first, not the second, not the third time. when they try to change the score, they make a lot of mistakes.
  • Options
    TheNepperTheNepper Posts: 24

TheNepper said:

everyone knows what happens when they try to do that. it always goes wrong. It's not the first, not the second, not the third time. when they try to change the score, they make a lot of mistakes.
    I agree, but they should recalculate it nevertheless. Else they end season early and give these allys masters rewards, would that be fair?
  • Options
    This has been brought to the game team's attention.
  • Options
    TheNepper said:

TheNepper said:

I agree, but they should recalculate it nevertheless. Else they end season early and give these allys masters rewards, would that be fair?
    I'm not saying that rewards have to be given, but compensation for a kabam error for everyone, depending on the level of each alliance.
    But if it happens as you say, last season with kabam's mistakes trying to correct the leaderboard, there were alliances that were favored and others that were harmed. So I think it's better to nip the problem in the bud, end the season and reward the alliances for their graduation.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 828 ★★★★
    It’s not just in masters all through platinum there are alliances that finished last season gold 3 or below
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I don’t see anything to be done besides cancelling the season and distributing rewards immediately #wishfulthinking
  • Options
    TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 57
    @Kabam Miike can we get Any info about aw points situation? Does the team thinking about some solution?
  • Options

@Kabam Miike can we get Any info about aw points situation? Does the team thinking about some solution?

No, its Kabam

remember the off season war who was counting

Offical Kabam - we got compensation

Thats enough
  • Options
    Like a said - nobody care
  • Options
    SayfasiSayfasi Posts: 89
    @Kabam Miike any updates on this, or is it just supposed to fix itself?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,500 ★★★★★

Hey all,

Sorry for not replying. Lots going on. This is being looked into right now.

What's going on?