**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Missing Items in Stash [Merged Threads]

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★

come on guys, stop asking compensation for everything, the stop of expiry timer and an extension will be a good solution
    waiting for a day or two in ranking up doesnt make a big difference because it is just just you who is facing who need to rush up to be competitive, its everyone who is suffering at the moment so everyone will have the same timeout period from using the items in stash

those who disagree with the comment, just explain me if suppose the compensation has to be given as your point, what comp will they give, will it satisfy everyone.
    Someone will be having T6bs or T3as expiring on the stash
    and other might have ISOs expiring and other with some other item

will they accept a general comp. Never that is going to happen. Compensation package doesn't make sense here or substitute for the loss of items for each and everyone because everyone have different things on the stash and different requirements.

So Compensation is not even a solution for this
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,628 ★★★★★

come on guys, stop asking compensation for everything, the stop of expiry timer and an extension will be a good solution
    waiting for a day or two in ranking up doesnt make a big difference because it is just just you who is facing who need to rush up to be competitive, its everyone who is suffering at the moment so everyone will have the same timeout period from using the items in stash

those who disagree with the comment, just explain me if suppose the compensation has to be given as your point, what comp will they give, will it satisfy everyone.
    Someone will be having T6bs or T3as expiring on the stash
    and other might have ISOs expiring and other with some other item

will they accept a general comp. Never that is going to happen. Compensation package doesn't make sense here or substitute for the loss of items for each and everyone because everyone have different things on the stash and different requirements.

So Compensation is not even a solution for this
    Also any compensation package there'd be a bunch of crybabies on here claiming it's not enough
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★

Spoke too soon. It disappeared again. It seems it's all still there and I can access it after opening Crystals, but it disappears again when I restart the game.
    The good news is nothing seems missing.

if anyitem added to the inventory by opening crystals, the stash becomes visible till the next restart. It might be some visual bug thats it
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 185 ★★
    My stash was fine until 10 minutes ago when I logged in to do incursions. Now no stash, no incursions, no 7hr or 22hr solo events….
  • Options
    mvsrmvsr Posts: 2
    Same here
  • Options
    Champion14Champion14 Posts: 4
    First it was battleground and all chat that went missing for me and just now i logged in to find my stash also empty 😭 what have i done kabam
  • Options
    AlcePulcro28AlcePulcro28 Posts: 2
    Not only ISO and catalysts. Did purchase this morning Paragon stamp. Wanted 20k 6* shards. Lost the money and never got the shards. If you contact support, they just don't address it. Either money back or shards compensation. Support tells me to Stay Awesome!
  • Options
    QuigonnQuigonn Posts: 12
    Makes it really hard to participate in the rank up event when you can’t access the stash 😖
  • Options
    Doctor14Doctor14 Posts: 37
    Mine is gone also. It came back then it was Thanosed
  • Options
    Doctor14Doctor14 Posts: 37

To all those saying a restart fixed it, they will disappear again. Mine keep popping in and out of existence. Got some class clown thanos at the back of the class just snapping every few minutes I guess.

They keep snapping and blipping 😢

• Options
    RB65RB65 Posts: 28
    Mine had most everything gone. So I opened a single crystal with no change. Then closed and reopened and everything gone. Deleted and reinstalled the app. Still nothing.

iPhone 12 plus
    iOS 16.6
    AT&T
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike since you haven't resolved the issue with the invisible/inaccessible stash yet is there any way you guys can just do what many of us have asked for for a long time and just remove item limits in regular inventory and then make our overflow force claim all on your end?

We know you have the ability to change inventory limits because you've done it before. If the game is reaching such an unreliable state as it has been lately it would seem much safer to prevent the types of problems this situation is causing and could cause again by just allowing us to keep all our items as long as we want since we earned them through playing or buying them for the most part anyways.

It would be a pro-player move at a time when things are really bad and I would think it would remove this type of issue happening again from the things you guys need to worry about and fix if it were to occur again.
  • Options
    Patcha_itPatcha_it Posts: 73
    Patcha_it said:

Sorry if I repeat something already known, I didn't read all other messages.

Just wanted to say that I don't think info about old stash stuffs are lost, because of, for instance, if you go check boosts to activate them, you can see how much you have into the stash.

Also I got my stash back sometimes by using a boost or lefting the app on for a while, with smartphone locked, and then reconnect after a while with the reconnect button.

Tried again, doesn't actually work.
    I think it was because I finished 100% a mission of the seasonal event and so I gained some iso8.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    Mine is still there. It keeps popping in and out when I open Crystals. I just take advantage of it and claim what I need to when it's there.
  • Options
    Deadcraft1Deadcraft1 Posts: 5
    Mine are also gone all my iso and even 6star basic catalysts :confused: and revives... i was going to use them all today for the level up solo mission...
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★

Mine is still there. It keeps popping in and out when I open Crystals. I just take advantage of it and claim what I need to when it's there.

Just like a cute mini game then! You make it sound so fun!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Just like a cute mini game then! You make it sound so fun!
    Well, it is what it is. Just making the best of it.
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 282 ★★
    Now all of my items are gone from it even when I do have it back
  • Options
    AsmondenaAsmondena Posts: 157
    Make no mistake this is an existential problem.
    Kabam needs to solve this quickly and with 100% accuracy.
    I had 6* signatures stones, T6s, t3s, 6* awakening gems, legend badges, …
    Everything is gone.
  • Options
    The same situation in my stash :(
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 164
    Crine60 said:

just allowing us to keep all our items as long as we want since we earned them through playing or buying them for the most part anyways.

But then we might be able to save up enough revives to do "aspirational" content. And "aspirational" content isn't ever actually supposed to get done. We're just supposed to dream about it. :p
  • Options
    Adok said:

Now all of my items are gone from it even when I do have it back

Everything is gone from mine when I get it to show the item from opening a crystal now too. At least yesterday I could access it when I opened a PHC or something. I have no idea what i am going to have lost due to expiration now if you ever fix the issue. How do you guys make the issue worse and not communicate with us about what's going on?
  • Options
    We've got 19 hours left to buy those potion bundles too but I'm definitely not spending units on things to go into my overflow and inventory when they might just disappear forever.

You couldn't go to the trouble of removing the champs and related materials from the mythic crystal issue which effected a lot less people than this because it was too much work to take everything back, so how are you going to handle restoring all the items the entire player base may have lost now that we cant even get the overflow to come back by opening crystals?
  • Options
    AsmondenaAsmondena Posts: 157
    The following worked for me.
    Pop open just one premium hero crystal and everything returns.
    It seems that simple.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    First my Venom the duck (but that one was sold while i wasnt looking) then relics then the stash then the solo events
    Looking at this im calling It we Will lose our crystals in 3 months
  • Options
    ya it happened to me too. i always had a bunch of basic iso-8 stashed. I had a bunch of tier-6 iso-8 and catalyst as well, but i left the game for a while and now it’s all gone. i think it’s because it usually says it has an expiry date of like 25 or 30 days until it disappears. The weird thing is that i can’t remember whether or not i used them all before i left the game for a while or if i had them stashed and now they’re gone. hopefully this gets addressed by the game developers sometime, even just explaining why it happens would help
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 530 ★★★
    Why did you revive this thread?
  • Options

ya it happened to me too. i always had a bunch of basic iso-8 stashed. I had a bunch of tier-6 iso-8 and catalyst as well, but i left the game for a while and now it’s all gone. i think it’s because it usually says it has an expiry date of like 25 or 30 days until it disappears. The weird thing is that i can’t remember whether or not i used them all before i left the game for a while or if i had them stashed and now they’re gone. hopefully this gets addressed by the game developers sometime, even just explaining why it happens would help

(thread revived by @Unreadcoffee05 , but totally unrelated to original issue)
    But since person is newer and may be confused as to definition of Inventory vs Stash, here's a reply for them.

“Stash” is NOT (unlike its term suggests) a place to stash some excess stuff and be able to come back long afterwards and retrieve it. (Like burying your gold treasure, or squirrels stashing away acorns for the winter).

Only INVENTORY (which has Quantity Limits) can stick around forever.

STASH (overflow) is for temporary overflow of what can’t fit into main Inventory, and those Stash items will expire anywhere from couple of days up to maybe 30 days (depending what they are).

So coming back to game after many months, you will have NOTHING in your overflow Stash. Only what you had in Inventory will still be there.