**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Good lord we need a "block" option in the forum...

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
I just want to block the trolls. I don't care if somebody blocks me too, as long as I can block the trolls and toxic forum dwellers who lurk and look for posts to pounce on, I'll be aight. πŸ˜‚

Comments

• Options
    JollyHawk said:

Well, there is the 'Ignore' option.

Thank you! I haven't seen that.
  • Options

Ok thanks! I don't see that on my.phone though. Let me look some more
  • Options

Found it! Thank you! Had to go to full website to see it
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…

SuelGames said:

I would block Demonyze and GroundedWisdom, then i would rest and watch the sunrise in a grateful kabam forums universe

Interesting. You went out of your way to comment on my Thread. Now you want to block me.

These Threads always end up being an insult outlet.
    Sure wonder why
    (Ok no, really why?)
    I wonder if he already pressed ignore
    Well i would'nt block just because that makes me not get all the context (like someone awnsering to one i,d block) with me being like "i dont understand what you are talking about and i want to" but i get why some people might block some people (im glad im not big enough here to get ignored)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

SuelGames said:

I would block Demonyze and GroundedWisdom, then i would rest and watch the sunrise in a grateful kabam forums universe

Interesting. You went out of your way to comment on my Thread. Now you want to block me.

Sure wonder why
    (Ok no, really why?)
    Well i would'nt block just because that makes me not get all the context (like someone awnsering to one i,d block) but i get why some people might block some people (im glad im not big enough here to get ignored)
    In an adult discourse, it's important to be able to agree or disagree while still having mutual respect for the other person. Not everyone is well-versed in that.
  • Options

SuelGames said:

Sure wonder why
    (Ok no, really why?)
    Well i would'nt block just because that makes me not get all the context (like someone awnsering to one i,d block) but i get why some people might block some people (im glad im not big enough here to get ignored)
    In an adult discourse, it's important to be able to agree or disagree while still having mutual respect for the other person. Not everyone is well-versed in that.
    Nah, that's a ridiculously idealistic viewpoint that ignores that there are very much opinions out there that deserve complete disrespect.

People want to argue over who the best Skill champ is? Go for it, determine the utility and damage and usefulness to their heart's content and I'll respect those viewpoints. But if someone wants to be abusive, racist, homophobic, or bigoted in any way? You better believe I'll push for them to be silenced.
    I suppose that's a valid point, although I don't really endorse disrespect. I do understand that those views will be met with strong pushback, and I'm okay with that.
  • Options

SuelGames said:

Sure wonder why
    (Ok no, really why?)
    Nah, that's a ridiculously idealistic viewpoint that ignores that there are very much opinions out there that deserve complete disrespect.

People want to argue over who the best Skill champ is? Go for it, determine the utility and damage and usefulness to their heart's content and I'll respect those viewpoints. But if someone wants to be abusive, racist, homophobic, or bigoted in any way? You better believe I'll push for them to be silenced.
    I suppose that's a valid point, although I don't really endorse disrespect. I do understand that those views will be met with strong pushback, and I'm okay with that.
    You're just worried everyone's going to block you.
    Does it look like I'm concerned? I mean, I don't actively try to cross people. I'm just honest. That doesn’t mean I'm losing sleep over it. People can do what they like. It's the ones who have more decorum that I prefer to interact with either way. It's not personal for me. I'm sure most people are very lovely outside of this situation. It's about ideas and opinions for me. That's about it.
  • Options
    Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ve had a few choice summoners blocked for a few months now. Makes reading the forums a much more pleasant experience. I’d encourage anyone else shaking their head on so many of these back and forth 10 page long forums do the same.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lpoo said:

I would block @Pikolu because he drops too much knowledge

Sometimes the knowledge is just too much
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pikolu said:

Lpoo said:

I would block Pikolu because he drops too much knowledge

Yeah, I would block that Pikolu guy too.
    Suffering from success