Road to Cavelier chance?

Ant_WarriorAnt_Warrior Member Posts: 63

Note that I don't have Dexterity or use Champion rotations

Comments

• Ant_WarriorAnt_Warrior Member Posts: 63

Note that I don't have Dexterity or use Champion rotations

Just trying to figure out if I have a chance on getting to Cavalier since obtaining uncollected was essentially impossible until the previous stuff was lowered in difficulty very recently
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    0% chance if you don't have dex.
  • Thi101Thi101 Member Posts: 807 ★★★
    What do you mean “no dexterity”???????????
    Damn dude, congrats on beating the collector without that
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★
    Zero chance of getting toCavalier until you learn dexing
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    YOU NEED TO GET DEX
    I honestly don’t think it’s possible to get cav without either dex or your wallet
  • Legotb27Legotb27 Member Posts: 57
    Bro good luck trying to get cav with no dex! To me that sounds impossible but you do you I guess
    Legotb27 said:

Bro good luck trying to get cav with no dex! To me that sounds impossible but you do you I guess

Exactly this
    I was on the road to getting it, just couldn't be bothered for completing the old event quests to get the cores for it, now just need to level up once more to finally get it
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    How many items and units did you throw into an incinerator by not having dex? That has to be one of the worst things a person on here has admitted to in regards to playing this game. Not even Batman could get that information out of me
    Had this account for years and in truth only very recently got into the game with how demotivating to get into it has been for the past few years beforehand imo. Even now it's demotivating but I actually feel it's on the right track now with QOL upgrades/champion upgrades.
  • DarkChamp732DarkChamp732 Member Posts: 86
    Any chance on beating 8.2? PS: I don’t have parry, dex, and I don’t use medium attacks. Pretty much only use 1 stars cause everyone else is so hard to play. What should my team be?

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 930 ★★★★

Any chance on beating 8.2? PS: I don’t have parry, dex, and I don’t use medium attacks. Pretty much only use 1 stars cause everyone else is so hard to play. What should my team be?

Little known trick here & requires some finesse, but it sure is useful. If you're fast enough to make 4 circles with both thumbs at start of fight, you're champion wiill pull out a flamethrower. One blast & fight over
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Member Posts: 256
    what does "Note that I don't have Dexterity or use Champion rotations" even mean bro
    Had this account for years, never fully got into the game and never got dexterity until VERY recently.

As for "not using champ rotations" I just don't use the reccomended stuff they show at the end of the champion showcases since that's almost choreographing a full fight at that point.

Good lord if you're taking the piss out of someone who just doesn't know the game and wants help I can't imagine how you're like to new players.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Again, good job getting this far without dex. I still don't know how you did it, especially since you seem to like the game well enough to watch their showcases.