Options

Why are hazard shift nodes so punishing. They should only tick 50 health off max if you want bans

Weapon x on hazard shift with no nimrod is unfair and I shouldn’t be punished for getting 3-4 incinerates on me. It’s pathetic how much you like to crush the spirits of your player base. Get rid of trash bans

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,699 Guardian
    Have you tried absorbing man or ghost? Both wreck on hazard shift
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Git Gud .

Valk , Peni , Ghost , KP all can take him comfortably .<yeah none of them are ever banned

• Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I'd rather get rid of the shifting nodes. I always do something stupid on them. Like bring iDoom and then realize it also has a node that gets rid of my buff to stay immune. Doh!
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    There are plenty of options to deal with that specific node/champion combo unless they're miraculously pulling out 15+ bans on you.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Golivarez said:

yeah none of them are ever banned

Could you let me know how it’s possible to ban more than 3 champions?

Nimrod and Idoom are the blacklisted champions. Which leaves 3 spots left to ban 3 out of Valk, Peni, Ghost and Kingpin. So surely there’s always at least one option available to use?

Or you could use Absorbing man or Ultron.

Or assign someone comfortable dealing with one of the debuffs - we assigned a Lady DeathStrike recently and she worked fantastically.
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Cmm all the way... Lol..
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 905 ★★★★
    Try to get gud, sorry about the 15 champ ban...that can be annoying
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,374 ★★★★★
    How many more times do we all have to sit here and hear you whine about every single thing man it's exhausting. If you're not enjoying the game leave, it's not healthy to be this triggered by a video game every single week.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★

Golivarez said:

yeah none of them are ever banned

Could you let me know how it’s possible to ban more than 3 champions?

Nimrod and Idoom are the blacklisted champions. Which leaves 3 spots left to ban 3 out of Valk, Peni, Ghost and Kingpin. So surely there’s always at least one option available to use?

Or you could use Absorbing man or Ultron.

Or assign someone comfortable dealing with one of the debuffs - we assigned a Lady DeathStrike recently and she worked fantastically.
    I used Lady Deathstrike as well and it was quite possiblity the easiest fight I had all of path 9.