At what point should I just say it's "not worth it" for the amount of revives vs rewards: INCURSIONS

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,337 ★★★★
So I've never been really good at incursions and I've never made it to Zone 25 on any incursion in my life.

So far, I can only make it past Zone 6 in Threat Level 6 before I die. So I would already be using revives starting Zone 7.

I just tried Threat Level 5 with 6* R4 Hercules sig 60, Odin Pre-fights and made Herald. Swapped out them for CAIW and Heimdall synergies. Buff Cornucopia among others.

I still only made it *to* Zone 6 but I couldn't even KO the boss, and that was Threat Level 5. Should I basically cut my losses and say the Incursion rewards aren't for me? I'm not sure what else I could do.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    I'm the same, and I'm content with knowing that I won't make it. Remember that the zones only get harder as you go on.
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    I wouldn't bother spending any resources if you can't make it past 12 or so itemless. Just make it as far as you can, and quit when your team is dead.

Or find yourself a good teammate that can take some of the harder bosses. Sounds like the legends title may be out of reach for you, but the top zone rewards don't have to be.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 846 ★★★
    Sounds like skill issue...
    get your Hercules to sig200
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 846 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Today I did Incursion run on my alt with a R4 sig200 Herc
    What you need to do is select hacks which are best for herc and you can get it done in less revives
    What worked best for me was
    •Strategic movement
    •Buff cornucopia
    •Keep it going
    •Tide of combat/80% prowess
    Select stun duration, Armor break potency,fury potency, critical rating and critical damage rating hacks as well

Don't use any items till zone 8 and if you get all favourable hacks then push further make sure you have units in hand 1k minimum..
  • This content has been removed.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    Actually Incursions question - if you lose all your champs mid-zone and quit, do you lose all of your prizes built up so far, like a "Who Wants To Be A Millionare" gameshow where you risk it to keep advancing? Or do you just get what you've earned and only miss out on that zone's reward?
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,222 ★★★★
    I had more trouble around zone 8-12 than 20+. If you select the right hacks it gets easier and can stun lock most fights with herc. Use strategic movement and keep it going and you can end fights in 10 hits.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    With r4 herc zone 6 shouldn't be too bad. It's sometimes tough with RNG as you build hacks and feats but once you get rolling it's like a train
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,072 ★★★★★

Actually Incursions question - if you lose all your champs mid-zone and quit, do you lose all of your prizes built up so far, like a "Who Wants To Be A Millionare" gameshow where you risk it to keep advancing? Or do you just get what you've earned and only miss out on that zone's reward?

Rewards are given at the end of each zone, so you’re only missing rewards for the current zone