**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Viv Vision Sp2 not Slowing Down Time for Tap

I'm using a r4 Viv Vision in this month's Thronebreaker Quest (3.2) and her Sp2 does not slow down time in the quest. The tap to convert Armor Ups into Solar Charges still occurs, but the window now requires a frame perfect input. I've tested it in Duels and Arena and the issue persists. I've only noticed it as of this update; last month she seemed to be working fine. Any chance of this getting fixed soon?

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Mine works fine everywhere, just got her and wondered tf was going on didn't know her mechanics
  • Options
    NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 104
    Edit: I did some more tests and it seems to be stemming from her first hit.

The first hit of her Sp2 normally slows down time, like the rest of the hits, so that you can tap to input. It is bugged and will ALWAYS occur in real time during the first Sp2 of the match. Any Sp2s thrown after the first will function normally, slowing down time on all hits.

If you try to tap during the first hit, it will break the rest of the special and only cause either of the last two hits to slow down time.

If you don't try to tap it, then the remainder of the Sp2 will slow down time normally.

Either way, the fact that the first hit of the Sp2 is broken throws off her rhythm and makes it near impossible to get full charges off of one special. I know this is going to chance with her tune-up, but that's two months away and I really want to be able to use this new favorite of mine.