**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is Gold Piggy Bank??

2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
I have an in-game message announcing the Gold Piggy Bank. I can not find it anywhere. Where is it?

Comments

• Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    It was up for a minute but now it's gone
  • Options
    LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 ★★
    I saw the message as well but there is no gold piggy bank in the store.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Seriously.... The in-game message for Gold Piggy bank is no longer in my account.
    Prof Hoff did a video on the Piggy Bank soooo... Kabam has bugs.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Lol. That’s the one piggy bank I might actually give a **** about.
  • Options
    PiccolinaPiccolina Posts: 12
    Lols both the msg and the piggy bank has disappeared @Kabam Miike what's going on today 🙄
  • Options
    Gonzo210Gonzo210 Posts: 7
    on today’s episode of “where did this feature go?” brought to you by Kabam…
  • Options
    PedrothosPedrothos Posts: 11
    I think someone pressed the "DEPLOY" button too soon. Not cool Kabam. Not cool.
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    edited August 2023
    I was able to purchase one full round and it said I had nine left and then I kept fighting. I went in to see my progress and it said 35%. I said there's no way so I restarted the game. Went back in store was gone

• Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★

I was able to purchase one full round and it said I had nine left and then I kept fighting. I went in to see my progress and it said 35%. I said there's no way so I restarted the game. Went back in store was gone

Oh.. I didn't see it.. Tried restarting the game also
  • Options
    Maestro1713Maestro1713 Posts: 116
    @Kabam Miike where did it go? Kabam realized that players might actually want this and it was a good deal so...... NOPE
  • Options
    AnmaelAnmael Posts: 70
    That is my guess. I would really like it back.

They gave us all sorts of hero deals for the 4th and no timely way to get the basic rank up materials. I don't remember them doing that before.

I thought they wanted our $...
  • Options

Hey all,

The Gold Piggy bank had to be removed because it was causing the issues we had earlier. Currently talking to the team about when we could see it return.

Any sooner or in a week we can expect??? Due to recent rewards the trash is flooding and badly needed gold to use & utilize it.

Please give it back
  • Options
    Jorge_TG_2019Jorge_TG_2019 Posts: 1

Hey all,

The Gold Piggy bank had to be removed because it was causing the issues we had earlier. Currently talking to the team about when we could see it return.

That is very unfair, please return as soon as possible.
  • Options
    Maestro1713Maestro1713 Posts: 116
    Since when does Kabam care about being fair..... Never mind the fact that people got to pick up some gold dirt cheap while the rest of us are just out of luck
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

Hey all,

Okay thank you and please bring it back we desperately need the gold
  • Options

Hey all,

any update @Kabam Miike