Options

Do you guys feel bad too?

MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 906 ★★★★
I'm a paragon with a r5 and r2 apiece and recently made it to plat 1. Then I started matching with UCs and it kinda feels bad to just stomp them yknow? Just wanted to see what you all think about this

Comments

• Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Make it to gladiator circuit first.
  • Options

Make it to gladiator circuit first.

What does that have to do with facing smaller accounts? I'm just casually doing bgs tbh
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Wait till u get to vibranium 3 and then more massive legend accounts start stomping you into the ground for the rest of the season and ure not able to get into gc. You're going to beg to go back to fighting those same easy uncollected rosters that u were fighting before nd you're not going to see it, which would make u wish u never made this post in the first place.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i would feel bad, but then i realise it is a ranked competition so yeah it is what it is. wanna climb, gotta be big and strong.
  • Options

Wait till u get to vibranium 3 and then more massive legend accounts start stomping you into the ground for the rest of the season and ure not able to get into gc. You're going to beg to go back to fighting those same easy uncollected rosters that u were fighting before nd you're not going to see it, which would make u wish u never made this post in the first place.

I'm not worried about the whales, I'm used go facing the millions of r5 and zero skill accounts
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Im in vib 3 and its rlly hard to even get a wil i have like 15.6K prestige and most people i go against have higher
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 848 ★★★★
    I like it. So many forfeits. I was in and out of platinum so quick after try-harding in gold.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,424 ★★★★★
    Stomping noobs can never be not fun.

• Options
    I see a lot of disagrees. I'm not saying I hate an easy match I was just wondering what people thought about them too. Sorry if my message wasn't clear
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,267 ★★★★★
    It's not a real win if you ask me.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,785 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    They way i m desperate and frustrated for 5 or 3 wins in a row, a TB/UC/Cav gives me soothing relief to crippling depression. Most quit on selection screen, only few stay for further rounds. So there's nothing to be sad about, i just say thank you by sending a cap emote. I m forever in debt for their sacrifice and it won't go in vain as i go to GC.

• Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 346 ★★★

It's not a real win if you ask me.

I’ll have to respectfully disagree here. When I queue up a match, it’s not like where I can pick one of 3 opponents like in arena. If I get someone whose account is much smaller than mine that’s out of my control
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    I matched with an account earlier that was all 5* and 4* champions. I enjoyed the fact the opponent didn’t just quit out and played the match, it’s how you learn. At the same time, I have to go against accounts full of 7R2 and 5R5. From next month and cyber weekend onwards this will include Ascended rank 5s. I bet they don’t feel guilty playing me and neither should they. They’ve built their accounts over time through either playing the game or buying deals, either way it’s there right to have the best champs in the game and up to me to do my best against them. So for me, coming up against the less developed accounts are absolutely real wins, I don’t choose who I come up against and I don’t feel guilty.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,435 ★★★★★
    The way this game cheats? Nope.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Wow. I'm yet to match with someone who has a roster lower than me, lol. I guess that's the caveat of being a Cav in BGs
  • Options
    AdvAdv Posts: 195
    This post made me have unreasonable expectations upon hitting platinum. :D
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 507 ★★★
    I used to feel bad but then you realize that story quest is getting nerfed and champions are getting stronger. There ia a BIG skill difference between uncollected, cavalier, thronebreaker and paragon champs now vs. earlier. In fact, it can be argued there is a bigger skill difference between late thronebreaker/early paragon and late paragon players than there is between uncollected and cavalier players.

Those of us that are late thronebreaker and early paragon are facing large paragon accounts until Diamond while uncollected may be facing cavalier players but the skill level is much closer than what we face.