Options

Free to play players need more gold

Love the game just started it great game but my only problem is gold even after doing act 4 exploration still need gold for my champs to explore act 5 [ already completion] even the halls of fortune is not helping enough

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 904 ★★★★
    How do you know when someone is FTP?
    Don't worry they'll tell you...a lot
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Do arena and incursions, some of the best sources of gold
  • Options
    But arena needs a buff too

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    a big big reason i see to a whole bunch of people that say they have no gold are also people that rank up champs using basic or incorrect class ISO.
    this is why.
    using basic or incorrect clss ISO increase your gold spend by 50% yes thats right 50%
    a t5 ISO that gives 5000, when used on the correct class gives 7500 for the exact same gold cost.
    50% extra levelling power for the same.

sell your basic ISO (as much as possible)
    NEVER use incorrect class ISO on a champ.
    ALWAYS use the correct class ISO on a champ.
    your gold balance will thank you immensely.

i have seen a whole bunch of people that have not known this and then when i share this info they come back quite quickly and thank me for the info as they quickly see a reduction in gold spend.
    its all about managing resources.
    this is one big key way to do it.
  • Options
    AnmaelAnmael Posts: 70
    Gold is one of the hardest resources to get in quantity right now, even if you are willing to pay.
    For reasons I don't know, they don't seem to add gold to any of their other offers to sweeten the pot anymore. I have been watching.
    I would argue that it is actually easier to get OP champs for your roster than to rank them up.
    There are several YouTube videos both on this issue and the methods to get gold.
    Using class iso helps, but is not likely to cause a miracle.
    I have suggested that a daily gold quest along with the cat/iso/potion quests or adding gold as an option to the Battlegrounds/Incursions stores would help, but I don't know if Kabam is receptive or not.
    In the interim, a YouTube search for methods to get gold is your best option. Grinding arena will always be king until something changes...
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I dunno class iso might be bigger diff than you think.

The amount of levelling up that costs you 1 million gold with class iso,
    Costs you 1.5 million with basic iso.
    Making extra 500k spend.
    Plus if you sold that basic iso instead you get gold from that.
    Making it even better.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★
    Lots of gold in arena and incursions (and mentioned by others). Like A LOT OF GOLD