**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What ever happened to the BPCW rework?

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 420 ★★★
Any sort of timeline?

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,523 ★★★★★
    They were just talking about the vfx update for OG Black Panther
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
    Catmanndo said:

Seems like the next 3 months of buffs are spoken for, this guy got pushed waaay back from that interview chatter. Sad Panther noises…

Hopefully this will give them time to consider how they buff him. I appreciate any postivie changes to the champs, but I'd much rather see a Juggernaut level buff than a Rocket Racoon one (though at this point, anything would be an improvement over how he is now).
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 420 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    At this point, I just wanna know if it’s happening this year lol. I’d love to see them do something with resistances and kinetic energy storage in his suit + a synergy with shuri that allows him to heal and maybe gain tracking as well
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,348 ★★★★★
    Hopefully they're being super under-the-radar low key because he's going to be thisclose to the next Magneto/Hercules and they'll make a big deal out of his bug-free mind-blowing reimagining. The fact that he still sucks in 2023 is pretty sad.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★

Hopefully they're being super under-the-radar low key because he's going to be thisclose to the next Magneto/Hercules and they'll make a big deal out of his bug-free mind-blowing reimagining. The fact that he still sucks in 2023 is pretty sad.

It's not necessarily a good thing for the bottom line if a champion that the majority of people have in some high level capacity is ridiculously OP broken, so I would temper those expectations.
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    There was also that buff that got canceled around the start of the war in Ukraine. Wonder what happened to that
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

There was also that buff that got canceled around the start of the war in Ukraine. Wonder what happened to that

Rumor was red guardian was getting a numbers bump but that got indefinitely postponed.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,348 ★★★★★

It's not necessarily a good thing for the bottom line if a champion that the majority of people have in some high level capacity is ridiculously OP broken, so I would temper those expectations.
    Ridiculously OP broken isn't likely. Objectively superior is well within reach and would be appreciated. They could take a savvy look at what's appreciated in a champ and figure out what people would love without breaking the game from lessons learned and their internal data.
    • Damage Ramp up (in-fight or persistent) (Think Apocalypse/Stryfe/Hercules/Corvus/, not Air-Walker)
    • Damage mitigation - High resistance, Instant Regen
    • Damage avoidance - Regen (low % of missing health sucks. Stop doing that. It's fake hustle. BTW, Sabretooth should have a real regen. Slick him OML old passive low regen and call it a day*. Everyone cheers.), Immunities
    • Debuffs (giving or getting rid of)
    • Passives (giving or gaining)
    • Reliable, Reasonably Calculatable Ability Accuracy Interaction (Archangel, Gwenpool, not Domino)
    • Useful Heavy (Good range, Unstoppable while charging, effects that make the juice worth the squeeze)
    • No clock watching (Nova, Old Punisher 2099)
    Pick 3 or 4 of these and suddenly you have a timeless champ that people might want to use.
    *This wouldn't be OP as there are many ways that a constant regen could be shut down or used against the champ.
  • Options

The update is still definitely in the works, but we don't have a specific timeline for it just yet. We obviously want to do this update justice, so it is one that is going to take as long as it needs to get right.

5 Months Later and not even a Single Leak. I fully trust you and the other supporting memebers of Kabam with every thing you have done so far but Please, There is only 4 months remaining in this year.
    4 Months = 4 New Updates coming.
    MAYBE. POSSIBLY. SURELY
    Can you promise not only me but others as well, a glimpse of hope to get some confirmed News about BPCW Buff before the New Year?
  • Options
    I'm not even sure if anyone is still reading tis thread
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 697 ★★★
    GMAX77 said:

Catmanndo said:

Seems like the next 3 months of buffs are spoken for, this guy got pushed waaay back from that interview chatter. Sad Panther noises…

Hopefully this will give them time to consider how they buff him. I appreciate any postivie changes to the champs, but I'd much rather see a Juggernaut level buff than a Rocket Racoon one (though at this point, anything would be an improvement over how he is now).
    Rocket buff is really good but I just don't like how he gets so close to the opponent kicking and punching them when he should rather just use guns and firearms from a distance lmao
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    Imagine being “that person” who revives a 5-month old thread
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,887 ★★★★★
    My theory is that they did nothing regarding the buff until today
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    They never were planning to buff him. They just throw out bones to make people not quit the game just yet