Seriously, what in the sam hell is up with inputs?

IllusionaryIllusionary Member Posts: 43
They're worse at the moment than I've ever seen them. I'm having heavy attacks misconstrued as light attacks, or even no input whatsoever, near-constantly. Dexing and parrying seems to be a bit better, at least to the point that I'm not noticing issues with them within every single fight, but the heavy and light attack inputs seem to be in absolute shambles at the moment. Based on my experience at least, these issues are worse than the dexing/parrying input issues saga we previously had; respectfully, they need to be addressed.

I'm curious to hear whether this may be a device-related thing. I've spoken to a number of other players experiencing similar issues, but I'm uncertain as to what devices they're playing on. Android over here, for what it's worth.

Comments

• Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    I will go to hit block and then dash forward instead. It’s super awesome. Like a surprise for me to manage while attempting to complete act 7. Can’t wait for Gwenmaster and Kang Prime with input issues. I love frustrating fights made more so with uncontrollable random input errors.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Been getting back into the game recently and I thought I was insane at first. I lost a BGs round cause my warlock wouldn’t perform lights when I was backdrafting and then I have to eat an iceman sp1 cause he wouldn’t fully dex. It’s literally one of the easiest dexes in the game! Not the first time either, but personally it’s been light attacks failing for me
  • _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    Mostly the missing blocks noticing, despite never really having input issues before
  • Jaycray81Jaycray81 Member Posts: 370 ★★
    Kabam, it's ok for people to get really good at your game. You don't need to fight it. Let it happen.
  • MusikmenMusikmen Member Posts: 79
    Absolutely awful right now - can't parry, can't intercept, can't dash back
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,974 ★★★★★
    I've been getting more problems with throwing light attacks than anything.

Just today my inputs failed 4x times in a row in the spawn of 20 seconds, in a BG match. Cant' start a combo, the character just stops after the first medium and takes a combo to the face. This same action happened on the start of every single match, and sometimes and the end as well.
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★
    I keep getting locked into block when I try to transition from a parry into heavy, really irritating.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 738 ★★★
    Forgot people still say “Sam hell”
  • chicachica Member Posts: 17
    my controlls are all over the place...totally pointless to join war
  • Char91089Char91089 Member Posts: 2
    My r5 domino just got killed by a phoenix on Aq because of these input issues.
  • IllusionaryIllusionary Member Posts: 43
    Glad to hear I'm not alone on this issue - granted it's unfortunate this is an issue again in the first place. Still no official word from Kabam on this (to my knowledge at least); Hopefully that does change sometime soon. I understand they're very busy but genuinely even just a simple 'we hear you guys and are actively looking into it/working on it' would be very much appreciated.
  • IllusionaryIllusionary Member Posts: 43
    NEXTON said:

Forgot people still say “Sam hell”

I wanted to give the post a slightly more colloquial tone lmfao
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 978 ★★★
    Dexing was an issue against Nimrod Sp2 in AQ which should be pretty simple, 2 Dexes, pause, then Dex. My void is just standing there from 80% to 0, while Nimrod's at 13%. It definitely takes the fun out. Yeah... It's my own skill issue, not the lousy input issues Kasham!!