Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Should I expect anything good here!?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
I’ve been saving mine, wondering how good they are!?

Should I be expecting anything good?

Also does anyone want to see when I open in 2 days?!

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    What?
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Yup, plenty of 7* and 6* shards and paragon crystals. Impressive that you've held them all still, I thought about doing that but I couldn't resist lol
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 866 ★★★
    You about to be selecting a bunch of stuff.
    Prepare you’re thumb and your mind buddy.

Tapping for minutes you won’t get back. It’s usually the left side but gotta watch.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 910 ★★★★
    Just be careful, they all disappear when that timer expires! And good luck!
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

That's gonna be A LOT of selectors! Just keep in mind that if they stop popping, you might need to restart the game. It's gonna take you a while to get through 60+ selectors though. That's why I've been popping each one as I get the crystal.

I’ve honestly no idea what’s in them! Are they all selectors? Hmm maybe I start opening now 😅
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 904 ★★★
    Two items, first is definitely a selector and the second could just be a boost or energy but more likely another selector as well. Very juicy stuff in there.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 448 ★★★

That's gonna be A LOT of selectors! Just keep in mind that if they stop popping, you might need to restart the game. It's gonna take you a while to get through 60+ selectors though. That's why I've been popping each one as I get the crystal.

I’ve honestly no idea what’s in them! Are they all selectors? Hmm maybe I start opening now 😅
    Start opening them, will be a lot selectors popping up. Don't save them since they will be removed from your account on September 6th. Good Luck!
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

Will you tell you pulls?
  • Options
    SilentArisSilentAris Posts: 56

I got many resources.But no luck for 7 star
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    Managed to stack 41x, gonna pop them later today
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    I just opened 35 of them as well!
    love the t6b and t3a mats. got tons of 6-star shards as well (they were immediately wasted on 3 featured champs and I wish I opened regular ones instead lol)