**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

why the person who bought his account can participate in the tournament? [KT1]

Jamnik78Jamnik78 Posts: 54
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
https://youtu.be/L40Ck8kZbUM?si=cVc5EFtWq0YssuqS

even made a video about it. and can still be qualified for the tournament?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    seriously, i want to know why a person who used to be a merc , and even buy his own account can be qualified in the tournament.
  • Options
    TheKiryu said:

For what its worth kabam has never stated that i can participate in the tournament. Only that i live in a region that would qualify. There is the pending the brand approval point witch likely includes checking in my past indescretions.

For whats it worth i find it funny that people here are more wengful than even criminal laws in most countries in the world regarding statutes of limitations. If there is no point in actually changing ones ways around these parts then you are not giving much motivation for anyone to do so.

That said, i myself do not expect to go even if i make it to top 8 at end of the season and i understand why many people would not want me to go either. Nor would i hold it against kabam if they deny me the chance. I did what i did 7 or more years ago and since have made sure to never break tos is any way what so ever and have tried to be as helpful as possible to the community by uploading guides on all new content and most new champions. I also have been open about it unlike many of the public faces of mcoc but that has been a double edged sword. There are people working for kabam right now who either hired me 8 years ago, or used to do much of what i did.

I am aware that many of you will never let me or kabam move past this. Whether it is simply because you do not like me, or whether it is you do not believe in anyone growing up and changing over course of a decade. Thats all, you can go back to whatever point it is that you were trying to make here. Dont think i have anything left to say on the subject.

you literally bought an account with one 7 day ban. do you remember if the seller didn't tell you that?
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    🧐 Who's to say that KT1 didn't serve a temporary ban for this already?
  • Options
    I forgot that fanboys who forgive him everything
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    Jamnik78 said:

Yeah that’s exactly right. And?
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Jamnik78 said:

Yes we fan boys swoon for KT1. Gooooooooooo Kiryu!!!
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 633 ★★★
    TheKiryu said:

For what its worth kabam has never stated that i can participate in the tournament. Only that i live in a region that would qualify. There is the pending the brand approval point witch likely includes checking in my past indescretions.

For whats it worth i find it funny that people here are more wengful than even criminal laws in most countries in the world regarding statutes of limitations. If there is no point in actually changing ones ways around these parts then you are not giving much motivation for anyone to do so.

That said, i myself do not expect to go even if i make it to top 8 at end of the season and i understand why many people would not want me to go either. Nor would i hold it against kabam if they deny me the chance. I did what i did 7 or more years ago and since have made sure to never break tos is any way what so ever and have tried to be as helpful as possible to the community by uploading guides on all new content and most new champions. I also have been open about it unlike many of the public faces of mcoc but that has been a double edged sword. There are people working for kabam right now who either hired me 8 years ago, or used to do much of what i did.

I am aware that many of you will never let me or kabam move past this. Whether it is simply because you do not like me, or whether it is you do not believe in anyone growing up and changing over course of a decade. Thats all, you can go back to whatever point it is that you were trying to make here. Dont think i have anything left to say on the subject.

Unfortunately, you have become something of a going trend nowadays. You made a mistake & got caught. A mistake, how dare you? Despite the fact that you have openly admitted it, denounced it, yet still some can't look past. The trend I referred to was, if you make a mistake & other judge you for it, redemption is out the window. It's ridiculous the amount of sanctimonious people that are lurking behind their keyboards. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance
This discussion has been closed.