**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

2017 Holiday Celebration - Halls of Healing, Halls of Fortune, Gifting Event, Holiday Calendar

Comments

• GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Can you tell me if I switch alliances in this two week period what the blackout period for this event will be? I know the AQ one was recently lowered will this event be about the same?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I believe the greater drive will come from trying to get Kang. At this point, the Event and the Calendar are most likely locked in, so it's not likely possible that they will change it.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Am I mad or are the milestones worse than last year. Meant to be updated after a years progression, not made worse
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    The Alliance Gifting Event is "coming soon" but the Solo Gifting Event isn't.

Same thing happened last year. Everyone should wait on gifting until both events are live.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Am I mad or are the milestones worse than last year. Meant to be updated after a years progression, not made worse

They really made a mistake by making the final milestone a T4C. Had it been a T5B, I'm pretty sure I would've gone crazy spending to make sure we got it, and plenty of others would've done the same. A T4C barely moves the needle for the whales.
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

They really made a mistake by making the final milestone a T4C. Had it been a T5B, I'm pretty sure I would've gone crazy spending to make sure we got it, and plenty of others would've done the same. A T4C barely moves the needle for the whales.

I’m baffled, last year the last 2 milestones were t2a shards and the t4cc was 8th. To put the t4cc as the last milestone is so ridiculous when you consider what you need to spend to get it. 1 step forward, 2 steps back it seems
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    Shouldn't we have a countdown for both Alliance and Solo gifting events? There's only one for the Alliance event right now...
  • edited December 2017
    Hey All,

We're having the team look into the Solo Gifting Event. It should be going live at approximately the same time, but we are aware that it is not showing up in the "Coming Soon" section of the Solo Events.

EDIT: Spoke too soon! The Solo event is now in the Coming Soon section, and will start at the same time as the Alliance Event.
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    It just showed up with 3 minutes to go! Thanks!
    Hey All,

We're having the team look into the Solo Gifting Event. It should be going live at approximately the same time, but we are aware that it is not showing up in the "Coming Soon" section of the Solo Events.

EDIT: Spoke too soon! The Solo event is now in the Coming Soon section, and will start at the same time as the Alliance Event.

okuw995sfa9i.png

No mention of 5* Kang, forget to add him?
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    When will the solo event start @Kabam Miike
  • When will the solo event start @Kabam Miike

Started already.. reload game.
  • Am I mad or are the milestones worse than last year. Meant to be updated after a years progression, not made worse
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

I’m baffled, last year the last 2 milestones were t2a shards and the t4cc was 8th. To put the t4cc as the last milestone is so ridiculous when you consider what you need to spend to get it. 1 step forward, 2 steps back it seems

T2a shards added as last milestones.. after t4cc crystal.
  • @Kabam Miike
    I have a friend who is lvl 11 at the current moment. If he ranks to lvl 15 within the week will he receive a gifting badge?

Yep! The message will be delivered to them upon hitting Level 15, so they might need to restart the Game after hitting the level.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    Hey Everybody,

We noticed an issue after the Gifting Event started where the Greater Gifting Crystal that was available at the start of the event was the version from last year. We've fixed this issue now, and will be making sure that anybody that opened a Greater Gifting Crystal before the update will be awarded the correct crystal.

Any crystals opened after the fix went live (approximately 10:15 am PDT) will have received the correct crystal, even if they were purchased before this time.

Additionally, this has caused a minor issue on the Holiday Calendar where Day 11 is now only showing 1 Greater Gifting Crystal as the Reward for logging in on that day. This is a visual error, and we are working on getting it fixed right away!

Thanks for the quick catch and info on that. If we opened one up before the 10:15 window, should we submit a ticket, or will a replacement crystal be given to us automatically?
    Seatin wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

We noticed an issue after the Gifting Event started where the Greater Gifting Crystal that was available at the start of the event was the version from last year. We've fixed this issue now, and will be making sure that anybody that opened a Greater Gifting Crystal before the update will be awarded the correct crystal.

Any crystals opened after the fix went live (approximately 10:15 am PDT) will have received the correct crystal, even if they were purchased before this time.

Additionally, this has caused a minor issue on the Holiday Calendar where Day 11 is now only showing 1 Greater Gifting Crystal as the Reward for logging in on that day. This is a visual error, and we are working on getting it fixed right away!

So I opened a batch of 20 Crystals between 10:20 - 10:30.

I didn't see a single new reward or any of the 2016 rwards updated. Was beyond disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Cs9_Iy4eA

Video is up. Skip to 10 minutes to see the crystal description.

Was I opening 2016 or 2017 ones? In terms of both values and rewards what are the differences?

Difference is huge and u definitely opened the 2016 ones
  • DroidDoes wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

Thanks for the quick catch and info on that. If we opened one up before the 10:15 window, should we submit a ticket, or will a replacement crystal be given to us automatically?

No need to submit a ticket! We'll be handling these automatically.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    When will they be sent out? I opened 8.
  • Seatin wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

So I opened a batch of 20 Crystals between 10:20 - 10:30.

I didn't see a single new reward or any of the 2016 rwards updated. Was beyond disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Cs9_Iy4eA

Video is up. Skip to 10 minutes to see the crystal description.

Was I opening 2016 or 2017 ones? In terms of both values and rewards what are the differences?

The Crystal description is a red herring, because that requires a restart of the App to update, while the contents of the crystal do not. However, upon watching the video and cross referencing your rewards, it does look like you did not have the updated Crystal, but I need the team to confirm.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
  • Where is halls of healing i dont see appear in my game only gold rush event?
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    DroidDoes wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

Thanks Miike!
  • patel3186 wrote: »
    Where is halls of healing i dont see appear in my game only gold rush event?

They are one a daily cycle! The Halls of Healing will be here tomorrow in place of the Halls of Fortune.
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Does that mean people who opened the 2016 crystals get to keep that rewards and a new batch of 2017 crystals as well?
  • DroidDoes wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

Can you let us know when we can expect to receive the proper Crystal?