Options

Kabam? Last day of Legends crystals brings a great opportunity.

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,493 ★★★★★
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
This might be the best thing ever that you guys have done after the introduction of 7* is to give a great crystal but now that it's ending, I think it'll be appropriate to finally introduce the Paragon Objective Crystals instead of this nonsense for Paragons?

As THE Paragon, it's quite shameful to sit together with Cavaliers and be forced to open their crystals, they make fun of us and honestly it feels like a wet slap, we progressed to Paragon, why the crystals have not?

Comments

• Options
    Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 106
    PARAGON = THRONEBREAKER (ノ-_-)ノ~┻━┻
  • Options
    MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 150 ★★
    edited August 2023

Only cavs will disagree to this lol and I’m pretty sure most Kabam devs are cav level so don’t have high hopes

Nah
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,134 ★★★★★
    Go_To said:

Only cavs will disagree to this lol and I’m pretty sure most Kabam devs are cav level so don’t have high hopes

I have a lot more Rank 5 6-stars than you do, and more than double your number of 7 Stars. This "Kabam doesn't play their own game" nonsense is dumb, and has been proven wrong so many times. Sometimes, we can agree that players would like something but don't have the time or cap to do something, or maybe we're working on something else. Time is not limitless, and neither is our team's capacity.
    This is the most out of pocket answer by a moderator yet, and with jax that’s impressive.
    But seriously OP has a point. Why don’t you guys update the solo or objective crystals? When you do it’s a mediocre update that gets outdated in a few weeks. I understand time constraints and such but this isn’t a huge ask, heck I’m paragon and getting cav objective crystals???
    Don't you guys want input issues and BGs stuff fixed first? That's Miike's point, they have priorities and those objective crystals aren't top of the list.
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 399 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Pretty sure Jax is the only confirmed Cav, but that could have changed by now. However it is ignorant to say the devs don't play high when plenty of evidence is there to prove you wrong.
    Jax just hit Thronebreaker this past weekend I believe! No Cavalier there!

Jinx
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 175 ★★
    Did Kabam Mike just flex on DerpyEagle? Harsh! Lol. But just outta curiosity, how did he know how many champs DerpyEagle had? Was it from past screenshots he shared? Is it a feature I missed when looking at someone's profile? Or did he use his powers to flex? Lmfao? Not upset just curious.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★

I'm starting a new business called OnlyCavs. People can pay to see them get slapped in the face.
    This straight cracked me up! Hahaha.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,731 Guardian

Go_To said:

I have a lot more Rank 5 6-stars than you do, and more than double your number of 7 Stars. This "Kabam doesn't play their own game" nonsense is dumb, and has been proven wrong so many times. Sometimes, we can agree that players would like something but don't have the time or cap to do something, or maybe we're working on something else. Time is not limitless, and neither is our team's capacity.
    This is the most out of pocket answer by a moderator yet, and with jax that’s impressive.
    But seriously OP has a point. Why don’t you guys update the solo or objective crystals? When you do it’s a mediocre update that gets outdated in a few weeks. I understand time constraints and such but this isn’t a huge ask, heck I’m paragon and getting cav objective crystals???
    Don't you guys want input issues and BGs stuff fixed first? That's Miike's point, they have priorities and those objective crystals aren't top of the list.
    Aren’t they always telling us different people do different things? I’d be surprised if the people fixing inputs and addressing cheating are the same people that would be updating crystals.
    Keep in mind the same people who would update the crystals are the same people who update the stores and do all the other rewards stuff. Be careful what you want to pile on people or we might go another year without a glory store update.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,134 ★★★★★

Go_To said:

Aren’t they always telling us different people do different things? I’d be surprised if the people fixing inputs and addressing cheating are the same people that would be updating crystals.

I’m all for prioritizing but I think keeping stores and crystals updated and current should be a bigger priority than it seems to be. Some of these have gone way to long without an update.
    There is a game economy team. Like Pikolu said, they have the entirety of the games economy to manage. Also, to Miike's comment, there maybe something else in the works as well.

The only reason I said that in my comment is because there's very few on these forums that actually understand that someone who designs quest maps, isn't someone who designs champions or someone who develops abilities, isn't someone who can fix a bug.