Who benefits more from Rank 5?

Hi everyone!

Brand new to the forums - but I could use some help!

I'm not far away from being able to take my first 6* champion to rank 5.

Very much stuck between CGR and Hercules. CGR was my first r4, but Herc is obviously a bit of a cheat code and has been great at r4.

So who would benefit more from going to R5 first?

Who benefits more from Rank 5? 63 votes

Hercules
88%
DrZolaRaganatorManup456GK_23Vegeta9001CropDusterascendanceThecrusher_9756pseudosaneAdvBarrier ReefMoosetiptronicdzikidzikSavageBreaker69spiderbites0196SCP1504HungaryHippomgj0630Ghostrunner01Nanosama 56 votes
CGR
11%
DrenlinJimmyBAwesomewilUltragamerAnsh_AhdsjskskskRoddyRodster77 7 votes

Comments

• Srr3000Srr3000 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks Pikolu! I have even managed to get a 6* Sersi yet haha!
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
    edited August 2023

Welcome to the forums! You’ll learn real quick that whenever herc is an option in a rank up poll… he’s always gonna win. Obviously he’s the best champ but I find that boring, rank up the champs you like most. Herc will still destroy everything at R4

So will cgr ...the answer is kingpin..lol

I would r5 a champ that u would want to ascend next month...or in the future
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★

Welcome to the forums! You’ll learn real quick that whenever herc is an option in a rank up poll… he’s always gonna win. Obviously he’s the best champ but I find that boring, rank up the champs you like most. Herc will still destroy everything at R4

So will cgr
    So an unstopable force VS an unamovible object?
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★

So will cgr ...the answer is kingpin..lol

I would r5 a champ that u would want to ascend next month...or in the future
    lol that’s why I didn’t vote for CGR either, I personally wouldn’t R5 either of them. Both do plenty of damage at R4. I just meant to rank up whoever the have the most fun with. We will all want ascend herc at some point, but I don’t think he needs to be first. Im planning on ascending Galan
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    Hercules
    As the owner of an r5 Herc, i'd go herc hands down.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    Herc will get you through much more content, which will give you the rewards to rank other champs so he's the right choice.