**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Brooo im done

its been 2 weeks act 4 still not fixed 120k hp 5k attack enemies jesus what the ****

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I just went through the maestro quest with a 3* team straight down the middle. If it's purely the 5k attack and 100k health pools that's doing it to you, with no real nodes besides arc overload on Fixit, I don't see the issue. Block damage in Fixit was a bit iffy, but is was using 3*s new players now with 5* and 6*s should be able.to walk act 4. If you can't it's definitely because you simply aren't ready. Practice up or you're going to **** the bed when you see the later nodes and pools.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Okie siso
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

its been 2 weeks act 4 still not fixed 120k hp 5k attack enemies jesus what the ****

bro, you just have to complete a path in the quest and it will then reset back to normal.
    i have had this issue.
    4.2.2 had it i did one path and then they were all fine after that.
    saw it again in 4.1.5, once again pushed through one path and then it was reset for the rest of them after.

it is a bug yes.
    here is the workaround.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Dude will quit when he sees bane

Sadly there’s no more bane or masochism lmao
  • Options
    aishTheKingaishTheKing Posts: 38

Bro stop being a complete baby, most of us completed and hundred percented act 4 with four star rank 3 and 4 iron mans and Electros wen it first came out, now these days there are much more better champs and u have much more fire power to take the content. This is why u newer players complain everytime that u're getting screwed over in bgs by more veteran players, cos kabam has made every other content a cake walk for you people to not just complete, but also get better rewards from. And wen u come to bgs and get matched with people who have had the experience playing the game wen it was the hardest like hundred percenting act six before it was nerfed for example, u complain wen they beat u and leave u out to dry cos kabam has always handed down everything to you right from the very start and u have never had to work for anything at all in your life in this game. Suck it up and complete the act as it is since u're in such a hurry to do so, if you don't want to, delete the game, those people that completed it wen it was in it's original state does not have two head.

man you are stupid. i am beating all of act 4 with 3 stars too but this bug makes it unplayable when their power level is act 6. 120k hp and almost 6k attack is act 6 level you think i can do that with 3 stars???
  • Options
    Maat1985 said:

bro, you just have to complete a path in the quest and it will then reset back to normal.
    i have had this issue.
    4.2.2 had it i did one path and then they were all fine after that.
    saw it again in 4.1.5, once again pushed through one path and then it was reset for the rest of them after.

it is a bug yes.
    here is the workaround.
    wish i could do even a path the enemies kill me through block
  • Options

I just went through the maestro quest with a 3* team straight down the middle. If it's purely the 5k attack and 100k health pools that's doing it to you, with no real nodes besides arc overload on Fixit, I don't see the issue. Block damage in Fixit was a bit iffy, but is was using 3*s new players now with 5* and 6*s should be able.to walk act 4. If you can't it's definitely because you simply aren't ready. Practice up or you're going to **** the bed when you see the later nodes and pools.

nah the node is caltrops and its enhanced too so it quite litteraly kills me in 5 seconds if i dash back even once. If i dont dash back i die through parry
  • Options
    Go_To said:

Bro stop being a complete baby, most of us completed and hundred percented act 4 with four star rank 3 and 4 iron mans and Electros wen it first came out, now these days there are much more better champs and u have much more fire power to take the content. This is why u newer players complain everytime that u're getting screwed over in bgs by more veteran players, cos kabam has made every other content a cake walk for you people to not just complete, but also get better rewards from. And wen u come to bgs and get matched with people who have had the experience playing the game wen it was the hardest like hundred percenting act six before it was nerfed for example, u complain wen they beat u and leave u out to dry cos kabam has always handed down everything to you right from the very start and u have never had to work for anything at all in your life in this game. Suck it up and complete the act as it is since u're in such a hurry to do so, if you don't want to, delete the game, those people that completed it wen it was in it's original state does not have two head.

man you are stupid. i am beating all of act 4 with 3 stars too but this bug makes it unplayable when their power level is act 6. 120k hp and almost 6k attack is act 6 level you think i can do that with 3 stars???
    I picture or some proof of this “bug” might go a long way here.
    Also I’d avoid calling people stupid when you post here. It doesn’t generally help your like to dislike ratio especially when you created this post to swear and act like a baby.
    sorry for using the word stupid???? wtf
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

First of all yes you could. Second of all stop acting like a jerk to people trying to help you.

nah the node is caltrops and its enhanced too so it quite litteraly kills me in 5 seconds if i dash back even once. If i dont dash back i die through parry
    Use a bleed immune champ. There, now stop whining and wait for Kabam to fix the bug like everyone else is
    bleed immune doesnt matter i still die through block also its been 2 weeks my account is just stuck
  • Options

heres what i see in preview and when i click begin heres what it looks like. The normal enemies have more power than boss
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

heres what i see in preview and when i click begin heres what it looks like. The normal enemies have more power than boss

I wish I had the pi of the champs you have when I was going through 5.4 on my mini which had bigger health pools and stuff than the cr@p you’re complaining about
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    Dang..on my alt acct it shows this

On my main acct it shows the higher health., But I logged out and back in and it shows lower..wth?

Bugs usually are all gamers affected.....this doesn't seem like a bug..this seems like a jvm/ server issue..

Try logging completely out of game, clear cache and storage and try again..maybe u hit a different jvm
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    Unfortunately this is the forum.

120k hp 5k attack In act 4 is doable but obviously broken.

But still you will get the great help from these “elites”.
    They suck. But, you can ignore them so they can talk to themselves and jerk off together.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    like i said.
    it is a bug.

it is from when they reworked it. it has messed up some champs that were on paths already at the point of refresh.
    however whenever you kill a boss the quest is reset and new enemies are loaded.
    therefore,
    beating the quest once will reset the quest back to normal.
    if OP cannot beat one single path, all i can do is suggest he/she boost up and revive through to make it happen else they will be stagnated.

i had this on my alt account as i said, i saw it in two of the quests, but after beating a path the rest of the runs in that quest were all good.
  • Options
    i just decided to boost and revive through and i beat it guys but i guess kabam is mad cuz my 5 star luck is terrible
  • Options
    TheSaith said:

Bro gonna be so upset when facing GM 🤣🤣🤣

iv beaten act 7 on main
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Wait... you're complaining about Act 4? I get how frustrating some of these bugs can be but trust me when I say, you don't know pain unless you've faced Mr. Sinister in Act 6.2.2. prior to his nerf.

THAT. WAS. PAIN.

These are minor inconveniences at best. You'll live.

P.S. This is what we used to have to face....

https://youtu.be/maf9D0KmxR0
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

Wait... you're complaining about Act 4? I get how frustrating some of these bugs can be but trust me when I say, you don't know pain unless you've faced Mr. Sinister in Act 6.2.2. prior to his nerf.

THAT. WAS. PAIN.

Ultron and warlock synergy did and still does cheese that fight if u have them
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Ngl I kinda think Kabam made a mistake in nerfing acts 4-6. Nowadays I see newer players with R3s and even 7*s still UC or cavalier, and because they've had the game on super easy mode, once they face AW, BG, and even the later acts they will be discouraged cuz they'll be pummeled. It's making me actually appreciate pre-Nerf act 6 for helping me become decent at the game😭.
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

THAT. WAS. PAIN.

iv done that too