**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The arrogance of mooders

JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 132
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
[images removed per forum rules]

I reported this guy, (and since he's an officer if I were in Kabam I'd check out everyone in there...) but since I never want to assume and would like to understand, do you think it's possible?
Is it possible (with the current node in bg) to win at 100%, especially with AA, without even a parry!!!?

It's almost a rhetorical question, but how can one be so shameless!!!? Not being afraid to risk a ban with 4M rating seems unbelievable to me!
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options

You know what I'd do? Post on a forum where noone actually has the power to do anything, leave the name on the pictures to get my point across even though it's against the rules. Then complain later on when my forum account gets suspended.

And yes, that's possible. Could be a smart modder, but bishop can shred KP, AA can shred Rintrah.

So, in your opinion Bishop can destroy KP and AA can destroy Rintrah without getting a hit or making a parry with this node it's possible? Interesting.

• Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 470 ★★★
    Well it is possible to win with 100% health even in this meta.
    Here is one of my fights yesterday.

• Options
    Gogi said:

But of course, however first Absorming is not AA...and the problem is in the stats.
    You received 15 hits or parries (somehow you have to knock him down whit this node or not?) he 0! 0 hits received, 0 parries, can you explain to me how this is possible with AA?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,518 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    It's in another language so I simply took the health's and the durations. But is it possible yes, unlikely maybe, but possible. Just intercept to sp1s and then both die pretty quick.

Also correct me if I'm wrong I'm not expert, but do parried hits count as hits received? They don't in other modes. The only time blocked hits count is for defenders, like you'll have total hits and successful hits.
  • Options

It's in another language so I simply took the health's and the durations. But is it possible yes, unlikely maybe, but possible. Just intercept to sp1s and then both die pretty quick.

Also correct me if I'm wrong I'm not expert, but do parried hits count as hits received? They don't in other modes. The only time blocked hits count is for defenders, like you'll have total hits and successful hits.

yes sorry, I assumed the language, but honestly if probable with Warlock and possible with Bishop, I think with the ebb & flow knockdown node even with AA it's impossible to knock down without making a parry Rintrah with 53 hits in 62 seconds just intercepting...
    I hope kabam check or someone show me a video on how it is possible, at least I learn....
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,518 ★★★★
    Just checked in BG myself, blocked hits are super inconsistent just finished a fight where I hit about 12 parries and came out with 3 hits received 🤔 finished the second round with 2 parries because it was Shang chi and I was just stunning through block. 0 hits received. I don't get it.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 315 ★★★
    You are accusing someone of modding, but none of the above fights are hard to replicate

yes AA can fight rintrah without a single parry, its bery easy to do thanks to how easy it is to heavy counter rintrahs sp1

Bishop murders KP faster than that, He actually did that too slow.

and Warlock fight is one that is more skilled to do but within the limits of his kit so doesn’t look like a mod either
  • Options
    Keonex said:

You are accusing someone of modding, but none of the above fights are hard to replicate

yes AA can fight rintrah without a single parry, its bery easy to do thanks to how easy it is to heavy counter rintrahs sp1

and Warlock fight is one that is more skilled to do but within the limits of his kit so doesn’t look like a mod either

I accuse someone, but not showing the name is not in fact a direct accusation. Saying that it’s possible are just words, I know what it’s possible and what no, but please replicate it and show it, should be simple as you say. I accuse, Kabam will check, again simple.

• Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 810 ★★★★
    Well the true is all of these discussions is a moot point.

The OP already clearly have a certain view (as he said the question was rhetorical), which he have every right to have his opinion, and already reported to Kabam, which is the correct thing to do.

Everyone that responds kind go with seem like a slim chance but possible of a fight.

No one on the forum have any power to do or check on this player.

So we might as well let Kabam do they thing and if this player is modding, they will get ban.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,849 ★★★★★
    I used a 6r4 herc to put down a 7* overseer in 40 seconds, finished with 100% health and took blocked hits.

Not exactly a perfect matchup and I'd say I'm of average skill so all of the fights shown in the OP seem doable to me.

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,641 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    JJJmJJJ said:

Keonex said:

I accuse someone, but not showing the name is not in fact a direct accusation. Saying that it’s possible are just words, I know what it’s possible and what no, but please replicate it and show it, should be simple as you say. I accuse, Kabam will check, again simple.

Why don't you replicate it and show it? You're the one coming in here slinging false accusations that are against forum rules and being a jerk on top of that to people who are taking the time to respond to you.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,071 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Moo-ders?

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Gogi said:

Bruh u literally had debuffs healing u up from willpower for the entire fight
    Who are u trying to fool with this screenshot
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

JJJmJJJ said:

Keonex said:

Why don't you replicate it and show it? You're the one coming in here slinging false accusations that are against forum rules and being a jerk on top of that to people who are taking the time to respond to you.
    Umm
    He isn't actually being a jerk
    He just said that if the guy thinks it's easily doable then he should replicate it and prove himself

Idk about others but the Archangel fight looks a bit sketchy
    Even if the guy played perfectly he would still not be able to take down the Rintrah under 1 minute with just Sp1, intercepts and heavies as his saving grace
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Moo-ders?

The arrogance is udderly ridiculous
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,641 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

ahmynuts said:

JJJmJJJ said:

Keonex said:

Umm
    He isn't actually being a jerk
    He just said that if the guy thinks it's easily doable then he should replicate it and prove himself

Idk about others but the Archangel fight looks a bit sketchy
    Even if the guy played perfectly he would still not be able to take down the Rintrah under 1 minute with just Sp1, intercepts and heavies as his saving grace
    They absolutely are being a jerk in some of their responses. But i suppose that's subjective and not objective so i will agree to disagree. But AA can definitely do that fight considering a single blocked hit while baiting a heavy could trigger the poison for them to heavy counter into neurotoxin.

EDIT: wait i see my error. Definitely on the cusp of being sketchy.
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★
    edited August 2023
    Gogi said:

I think you don't get it. Unlike your abs who did take some damage and recover it by regen. Even if you win with 100% health, if you took even little bit of damage even through block it won't show "no damage taken".
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    No I'd say he's legit, and here's why.

All bishop has to do is sp1 and then stay close to KP, he would stack incinerates and debuffs and will quickly die due to the burst damage he takes.

Rintrah is a has a very easy sp1 counter for AA and you could use sp1 to apply poisons and neuros.

Adam is absolutely insane, I don't have him but my ally leader swears by him. That's a quick fight yes, but not impossible.

My final verdict is that this guy has mad skills and you are a sore loser. Toodles!
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 638 ★★★
    it isn't finishing with 100% health that is questionable, it is that it says no damage taken, which means they never even took any block damage in all three fights. that sounds impossible
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,019 Guardian
    Some people seem to forget that specials and relics exist to aid in knockdowns. Either way I'll just let Jax remind you of forum rules.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,454 ★★★★★
    JJJmJJJ said:

You know what I'd do? Post on a forum where noone actually has the power to do anything, leave the name on the pictures to get my point across even though it's against the rules. Then complain later on when my forum account gets suspended.

And yes, that's possible. Could be a smart modder, but bishop can shred KP, AA can shred Rintrah.

So, in your opinion Bishop can destroy KP and AA can destroy Rintrah without getting a hit or making a parry with this node it's possible? Interesting.

Bishop is cheese for KP.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,454 ★★★★★

it isn't finishing with 100% health that is questionable, it is that it says no damage taken, which means they never even took any block damage in all three fights. that sounds impossible

You've never intercepted in this game?
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 232 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Some people seem to forget that specials and relics exist to aid in knockdowns. Either way I'll just let Jax remind you of forum rules.

Seems sort of redundant to remind them of forum rules when they've followed them to a T...

Unless the blurred mass of pixels with the QS pfp is a valid username.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    ahmynuts said:

I didn't go against the rules, I did not force anyone to waste time to answer me, and most importantly, unlike you, I did not insult anyone. But if it makes you feel good, I'm happy for you.

And, by the way, I don't replicate it, because I'm not able, I don't know anyone able, and I've never seen a video of someone able to do it, otherwise I wouldn't have even made this post, so I'm asking those who say it's normal to replicate it and show it to me.

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 638 ★★★

You've never intercepted in this game?
    perfectly in every single fight? seems a bit far-fetched, but whatever
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 466 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    I don’t really know much about Adam Warlock, but as for the other two, I don’t think it’s completely out of the realm of possibility for those to be perfect matches. KP and Rintrah have easily punishable SP1 and heavy attacks. It’s incredibly easy to bait a heavy and counter with a heavy of your own and disable protection. AA would need an SP1 to stack some poisons, but it’s doable. Sometimes you just get super lucky with his bleeds and you stack 4 neuros with one poison and from there Rintrah will just melt.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,019 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Seems sort of redundant to remind them of forum rules when they've followed them to a T...

Unless the blurred mass of pixels with the QS pfp is a valid username.
    I'll be honest, I just look for giant blobs covering the name completely and didn't notice it was pixelated 🤣
  • Options
    Damn, If even moderators don't notice that the summoner's name wasn't there....then we're in trouble.
  • Options
    Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★