**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I know we didn't want Ironheart but Ironman Again? SMH

When we say we didn't want ironheart it's because we thought we had better options, stop with the Ironman and Spidermans all year. I'll take mystique, a wheelchaired Proff X, Bullseye w a hard perfect release, Miles w a different skin, anything, LET US VOTE AGAIN or something

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    I'm excited. I'd also like to see Rescue.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

That is quite the opinion, I'd give this the worst take on forums we have seen all month.

I dunno, there's a lot of strong competition for that award.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Pikolu said:

That is quite the opinion, I'd give this the worst take on forums we have seen all month.

I disagree, only because of RSV saying no more female champs. That's by far the worst take.
    That was last month 😉
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,412 ★★★★★

Am I the only one who would love Ironheart?

I want ironheart more probs after seeing more of her in the mcu but i am keen to see what kabam do with her
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't overly object to Ironheart (or Rescue) as long as she/they were different from IM, SIM, IMIW, WM, IIM and SC (and each other) AND as long as we got more Tech champions that aren't someone in a frakin' Stark suit.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,996 ★★★★★
    How to farm disagrees 101. Kabam does one of the best pro player moves they could have done and we get people like this
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Buttehrs said:

Pikolu said:

I disagree, only because of RSV saying no more female champs. That's by far the worst take.
    That was last month 😉
    Fair enough. But I'll still argue that one takes cake for worst take of all year.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Pikolu said:

Buttehrs said:

Pikolu said:

That was last month 😉
    Fair enough. But I'll still argue that one takes cake for worst take of all year.
    The one about women characters in MCOC aren't thicc enough is also a bad take.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,996 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Pikolu said:

Buttehrs said:

Pikolu said:

That was last month 😉
    That one was at least somewhat funny. This one has absolutely nothing redeeming about it
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Buttehrs said:

Pikolu said:

Buttehrs said:

Pikolu said:

That was last month 😉
    That one was at least somewhat funny. This one has absolutely nothing redeeming about it</blockquote

That is true, it was so funny and dumb at the same time.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,764 ★★★★★

Am I the only one who would love Ironheart?

From what I've heard about her, I certainly wouldn't mind her. However, I'd prefer if she came around/after her upcoming Disney+ series. I'm not especially well-versed when it comes to her comics so my opinion of her is mostly just based on what little they showed us in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. That's too little to build any real hype for me. If they release her after she's had her time in the sun, I'd be way more up for it.

That said, I don't need to know about champs beforehand in order to like what they bring to the game. There are plenty of champs among the 250+ ones we have in the game, that I have absolutely no idea who they are.
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    _Reef said:

When we say we didn't want ironheart it's because we thought we had better options, stop with the Ironman and Spidermans all year. I'll take mystique, a wheelchaired Proff X, Bullseye w a hard perfect release, Miles w a different skin, anything, LET US VOTE AGAIN or something

The main Avengers, they have to be buffed. Avengers and Spiderman are Marvel's main ones. I was happy with the Iron Man OG buff, it's my favorite Marvel character.