Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Ascension missed opportunity

Instead of ascending our champs let us ascend immunities on them so we have useable counters to your dumb moronic overused hazard shift nodes in war

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,755 ★★★★★
    Bro's arch nemesis is alliance war lmao
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    OP didn’t think this through. If ascension worked the way you want it to, it would also apply to the defender which would make them way harder than necessary.

Just git gud
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    Starting to think your playing a game that isn't meant for you.
  • Options
    dannyrottendannyrotten Posts: 86
    Sometimes you just gotta wait for someone with the counter to the node. Or switch paths. There’s many counters to hazard shift.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    I thought I had seen it all until this post came along.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,517 ★★★★
    Dude, bring counters.... you can also bring a single immunity champ and play around the node. Stop whining.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,104 ★★★★★
    Guys please stop. My intelligence has already fallen so far from yesterday that I thought morbius was an exclusive. I can't afford to lose any more
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    If you don’t have the counters, maybe speak to your alliance and do other fights in AW.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Someone here doesn't like war. I have seen so many post about War related issues. Maybe you can stop playing war or join a lower level stressfree war. You need to Decend to a lower war alliance.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Golivarez said:

Instead of ascending our champs let us ascend immunities on them so we have useable counters to your dumb moronic overused hazard shift nodes in war

Don't sleep on Ultron 🤫