**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which champions deserve an Iron Man level rework?

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
What do you want to see in those reworks?

Comments

• Options
    o_o said:

Adok said:

Doctor Strange for sure, literally the best sorcerer ever

Gandalf would like a word
    I think he’s talking about Comics Strange who is leagues above any sorcerer in Lotr
  • Options
    Bulmkt said:

Superior Iron Man
    Iron Patriot
    Drax
    Groot
    Both cyclops’
    Rhino
    Abomination OG
    Daredevil OG
    Dr Strange
    Capt Marvel OG and Cap Marvel Mohawk
    Electra
    Beast
    Ghost Rider OG
    Black Widow OG
    Cap America OG & Cap WW2
    MoonKnight
    Red Deadpool
    Vision OG
    Phoenix
    Heimdall
    Loki
    Iron Fist OG

Did I miss anyone?

Heindall and Loki just need tune ups. Give Loki an illusion like ability and Heimdall better buff potency
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Superior Iron Man
    Iron Patriot
    Drax
    Groot
    Both cyclops’
    Rhino
    Abomination OG
    Daredevil OG
    Dr Strange
    Capt Marvel OG and Cap Marvel Mohawk
    Electra
    Beast
    Ghost Rider OG
    Black Widow OG
    Cap America OG & Cap WW2
    MoonKnight
    Red Deadpool
    Vision OG
    Phoenix
    Heimdall
    Loki
    Iron Fist OG

Did I miss anyone?

Plus BPCW…
    I knew there was someone I initially missed…
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,764 ★★★★★
    I've always wanted OG Cap to get a great buff. I used him a ton back in the early days of the game (or at least my early days with the game) since he had such insane block proficiency that my max sig 4* kept me alive through a lot of early content. I mean, he didn't really do anything beyond that, but that survivability was enough for a surprisingly long time.

Looking back, it's funny that I desperately wanted a Cap WW2 since he at least had bleeds in his kit. That seemed like such a gamechanger for a Cap, haha. So please buff him too. I would love to see those two (and the two cyclops) get the Magneto treatment. Not necessarily in how good the buffs are, but rather in the sense that two nearly identical champions got a buff that really set them apart at the same time. I think that would be really, really fun.

I guess you could do the same for Captain Marvel (Classic) and Miss Marvel, but I honestly don't care about those two enough. Probably because Captain Marvel (Movie) is still a really solid champion that, at least for me, doesn't feel like just another variant of an OG champ.

I also really want Green Goblin to get a full rework since he's one of my faves from the comics. Sure, he has more stuff in his kit than someone like OG Cap, but I don't care about any of those abilities so I wouldn't mind if they just scrapped him completely and started from scratch.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    By Ironman rework, i am assuming you mean change of model and animations. There are many champions who have a unique set of animations and can become our favourite picks even without a complete model and animations changes. Juggernaut and og hulk are solid examples, their animations are outdated yet we love them after rework, right?
    I would love to see Groot getting the Ironman treatment next because his animations are dull with no effects, og cap,inferior ironman, black widow and ironfist should also get a rework like Ironman. While cap ww2 can just get a more utility based rework with same animations.
    Beast, sentry, invisible woman have a unique set of animations and can just use a buff adding some new abilities in their kit
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 684 ★★★

Cyclops (both), Cap (both), Groot and Iron Patriot are at the top of that list for me.

I don't even dare to ask for both, just the Blue Cyclops I would already be most thankful. Of course if Kabam want to do both similar to Red and White Mag, then I not gonna complain (🤣🤣🤣).

Blue Cyclops can be a team supporter (like White Mag), while Red Cyclops, can be the destroyer of all thing 😁🤣
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 684 ★★★
    Also with the current neglected of the Mutant class. They truly are now the underdog Class. A full buff rework of Cyclops seem deserving. 😁
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Needs a full rework
    Cyclops (both)
    Captain America (both)
    Captain Marvel (both)
    Dr Strange
    Thor (classic)
    Black Widow (classic)
    Star Lord
    Drax
    Groot
    Green Goblin
    Electro
    Elektra
    Phoenix
    Rogue
    Rhino

Needs a tune-up
    Red Hulk
    Doctor Octopus (auto block pls)
    Agent Venom
    Heimdall
    Scarlet Witch (classic)
    Vision (both)
    Black bolt
    Winter Soldier
    Squirrel Girl

Also...pls don't just rework the champions... come up with improved synergies pls

Wolverine
  • Options
    Thor Ragnarok
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Carnage
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★

Thor Ragnarok

Hard to perfect garbage
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    AMS94 said:

We should probably see IronMan for a few months before already declaring the buff a huge success

It's definitely a success & a big one at that.....but some people are comparing it to Magneto, Hulk, Kingpin & Juggs level buffs. I'm not sure if I am ready to put this buff in that category yet.

And the next big buff I would like to see is with both Captain Americas.....like we got a buff for both Magnetos at the same time,and the buffs of Venom & Carnage at the same time

You forgot the moleman buff.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★
    SENTRY
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★

By Ironman rework, i am assuming you mean change of model and animations. There are many champions who have a unique set of animations and can become our favourite picks even without a complete model and animations changes. Juggernaut and og hulk are solid examples, their animations are outdated yet we love them after rework, right?
    I would love to see Groot getting the Ironman treatment next because his animations are dull with no effects, og cap,inferior ironman, black widow and ironfist should also get a rework like Ironman. While cap ww2 can just get a more utility based rework with same animations.
    Beast, sentry, invisible woman have a unique set of animations and can just use a buff adding some new abilities in their kit

he means a new, totally revamped kit. an actual buff not just animation changes
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Sentry for the love of god

The power of a million exploding suns hits about as hard as a dozen brioche buns
    the power of a million wet noodles
  • Options
    ElegionElegion Posts: 21
    what about characters that were deemed OP, was nerfed and now could def beneift from adding back those things to make them more competive again? Id like to see a few buffed too like for instance air walker make his power from the start instead of 3 fights now. Give him a longer armor break duration, and each fight let him gain a fury or persicion buff or something. Things like that, I think blade could be added a few things, Gorr still to me needs his buffs to last a bit longer. Guardian let him be able to ramp up faster, and maybe doing other things instead of sp1 spamming which takes a long time espcially nowadays. Theres a few I think they could tweaks little things in batches to make a few older characters alot better IMO.
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    I BEG of you Kabam PLEASE buff Superior Iron Man. He has literally ZERO synergies to help him out and serves quite literally no purpose in the game
  • Options
    Mohammad07Mohammad07 Posts: 183 ★★

I BEG of you Kabam PLEASE buff Superior Iron Man. He has literally ZERO synergies to help him out and serves quite literally no purpose in the game

Patriot iron man too