Options

Which champions deserve an Iron Man level rework?

Comments

• Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Captain america or electro
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Superior Iron Man
    Iron Patriot
    Drax
    Groot
    Both cyclops’
    Rhino
    Abomination OG
    Daredevil OG
    Dr Strange
    Capt Marvel OG and Cap Marvel Mohawk
    Electra
    Beast
    Ghost Rider OG
    Black Widow OG
    Cap America OG & Cap WW2
    MoonKnight
    Red Deadpool
    Vision OG
    Phoenix
    Heimdall
    Loki
    Iron Fist OG

Did I miss anyone?

You forgot electro (and the trophies if you put Deadpool)
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

o_o said:

Adok said:

Doctor Strange for sure, literally the best sorcerer ever

Gandalf would like a word
    I think he’s talking about Comics Strange who is leagues above any sorcerer in Lotr
    It was just a joke
    But now Voldemort wants a word too
  • Options
    DORMMAMU!!! 🔥🔥🔥
  • Options
    Sentry!!! 🔥🔥🔥
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 639 ★★★

I BEG of you Kabam PLEASE buff Superior Iron Man. He has literally ZERO synergies to help him out and serves quite literally no purpose in the game

I forgot superior Ironman exists in the game
  • Options
    AllbrightAllbright Posts: 54
    Phoenix or Dr. Strange
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    Groot
  • Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★

I BEG of you Kabam PLEASE buff Superior Iron Man. He has literally ZERO synergies to help him out and serves quite literally no purpose in the game

Patriot iron man too
    Hes got roblin tho
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,435 ★★★★★
    Groot, cyclops, Drax, strange, superior IM, Thor, regular captain America’s
  • Options
    b4siub4siu Posts: 2
    you can't have it all mate, you need a bad champ for balance the game bruh. IF all of them got rework, then who's gona be the worst.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Karnak
  • Options
    wheayoba9wheayoba9 Posts: 25
    symbiote spidey, og thor, og cap, black widow for me
  • Options
    Both Captain Shamericas and Pillowfists
  • Options
    berlioberlio Posts: 21
    Daredevil OG since his comics are the main reason I approached this game
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    Phoenix for gods sake. She destroyed an entire planet of broccoli people and it took the ENTIRE Sh'iar Imperial Guard - yes including Gladiator - to "defeat" her. She's our OG Omega level mutant.

The only way I'm okay with her complete rework being...not prioritized over other incredibly worthy champs (Strange, I'm looking at you) is if she's added SOON to the game, as a Mutant class, as Jean Grey.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

and then Sentry
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 490 ★★★
    I Am Grooot
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    OG DP and OG Cap
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    Groot
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,010 ★★★★

Let's get one out first and see how he does before we jump to who's next. This is a big departure for us, and it's not a guarantee to happen again.

Also, why is everybody all over Superior Iron Man now? There's like a million good comics, and we just did an Iron Man!

Superior Iron Man should be overall superior. But if you don't want to rework SIM, then Dr Strange or Captain America next
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Let's get one out first and see how he does before we jump to who's next. This is a big departure for us, and it's not a guarantee to happen again.

Also, why is everybody all over Superior Iron Man now? There's like a million good comics, and we just did an Iron Man!

Superior Iron Man would have been a better choice since it looks way cooler than standar Iron Man, is like a Fan favorite but better.

Btw, I hope this kind of reworks dont happen usually instead of new champs, Im still waiting for a lot of my fav characters from Marvel to be released, dont forget about the people that is still waiting for them :(
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★

To be fair though, you did buff both magnetos at the same time, probably wouldn't have hurt to buff both OG iron man and superior at the same time too
  • Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
    The best answer is OG Thor. The dude is a god. It's about time they made him one in game.