**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you guys have to say about OG Iron Man's buff ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/Tcao4HHFQxE?si=nuHno96KajHQlZqi

For reference , here ☝️ is the deep dive . I think he does looks good from what i saw . Power lock when armor expires is something new . Burst damage is nice . Would wanna test him myself asap. What do you guys say ?

What do you guys have to say about OG Iron Man's buff ? 125 votes

Mid
17%
Carmel1BluestoneSw0rdMasterXSquadB012Deaconbooscka2536Johann21Skydad23Icy000xLunatiXxAomine_Daiki10Sparty6Thebombsquad1CLUEMANATTISirGamesBondCyrillFromTulaPhunkEqExergisManbatn 22 votes
Gonna r3 or r4 him now
82%
MasterSmokeHeinz11FreakydL_217SIlverProfessorManup456TheRealHerzBlackfriar63TerraNescioHenriqueSCCPbm3eppshydrogohardLuke2323RayhanIshaqueBatarangdfmoore26rcm2017Logan00Texas_11 103 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    does he also have no synergies lol

he looks super solid but i still want to play test him myself but investing resources
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Gonna r3 or r4 him now
    already r4 now
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Can I play him first?
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Gonna r3 or r4 him now
    Finally, my 6* is gonna be useful. Can't wait to give him the r5 treatment.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

🟩Going to r5 ASAP

My mans looks awesome, just need to get him as a 6* now 🤣

Was sure about you that someone will r5 him lmao.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Is there somewhere where the buff is summed up? I hate videos . Wish people would just write that **** down
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Gonna r3 or r4 him now

Rohit_316 said:

ahmynuts said:

How are we supposed to judge him like you're asking before he's even out tf

That's what deep dives are for . To give a glance of how the champ is gonna perform and that's how people been judging champs for years now . They are not always perfect but gives a view of what we can expect.
    remember after apoc’s deep dive when everyone said he’d be a dud
    or torch
    or doom

they aren’t always the best judge- and it varies for every individual player
    Torch was a dud , and people forget he got a buff.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    And the i dont have him option? (But yes i would rank him my third-fifht best tech is a future R3 vulture so im a bit desperate)
  • Options
    Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 106
    edited September 2023
    Pikolu said:

🟩Going to r5 ASAP

Why not, start with 7*. 🗿
  • Options
    🟩Going to r5 ASAP
    Hemendra_ said:

Pikolu said:

🟩Going to r5 ASAP

Why not, start with 7*. 🗿
    That's requires luck beyond what I currently possess. I fully expect BMCG to have duped 7* Iron man from the 2 crystals they open though.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

ahmynuts said:

How are we supposed to judge him like you're asking before he's even out tf

That's what deep dives are for . To give a glance of how the champ is gonna perform and that's how people been judging champs for years now . They are not always perfect but gives a view of what we can expect.
    I can’t think of a single champ that the deep dive did justice to. I thought silk would be alright from it, turns out she’s amazing. Same with doom, Knull, and many others.
  • Options
    B012B012 Posts: 39
    Mid
    Why his regen is only once per quest, while it was once per fight?. Personally dont like this buff. like a mixed up between nimrod and tech doom. Ironman is all about defense. Of course he can have some tricks (missles and lasers) up his sleeves but the character is all about defense. Also would make sense that he can be shock immune, or smth like fueled by energy attacks. Remember the movie when thor lightning put his arc energy at 400%.
  • Options
    B012 said:

Why his regen is only once per quest, while it was once per fight?.

Iron man back then had garbage damage. Now he has amazing damage so he either needed the regen to work once per quest, or heal a lot less than it does now.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Where's the option for "been playing the game since day 1 and somehow I STILL don't have a 6* Iron Man so I have no feelings about this.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Gonna r3 or r4 him now
    Seems like a a lot of hype considering that nobody has been able to try him out. How exactly does anyone plan on stacking 12 armor-ups (7 of which last only 6 seconds) when the opponent doesn’t gain prowess? Sure, there’s SP3, but I don’t think he’s going to be that useful for most general gameplay.