**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Prebuff archive

UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
I did'nt have lots of characters ranked Up before they got buffed (not even OML). So i got curious about how some kits were before buffed (i know they mostly were really bare bones but i still want to know)

Comments

• Options
    One of the first actual buffs I remember was Luke cage and red hulk. Made both a lot better, but Luke cage was still not regarded well anyways due to the rng and short duration of his debuffs.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Diablo had some prefights that can be consumed on fights and when it's empty he's just a noodle stick with no utility or damage

Colossus damage was groot level maybe even lower
  • Options
    A great example of a buff I attribute to she hulk, before it was almost useless with a low stun chance with each of her special attack types, immunity to poison, a small advantage when facing a certain class and the fact that if you did the heavy attack while the opponent was stunned, removed the stun from the opponent for a not-so-powerful fury buff.
    The buff on her has led to incredible improvements to the damage and above all to the utilities it has, if you have it I always recommend ranking up for its ease of use and also because if you have to use it you would not regret having upgraded it.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

Venom was pretty average before his buff, now he's great.

As for Colossus, there's a very good reason I made this meme a while back:

"Send a colossus his way!!!!" - Seatin
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    1 star version of champions for some reason dont get buffed as the other versions do, so you can check the pre-buff version of Juggs, Colossus and Hulk.