**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold poll

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
Poll to see how many that aren’t arena grinders have gold problems.

Gold poll 151 votes

I was or am an arena grinder and do NOT have a gold problem
23%
GroundedWisdomTV_Addict_2017SpeedbumpcaptaincushLiquidkoldRockyshockyspiderbites0196Wine_LoverHungaryHippoWhoDaPooSpider_RicoErcarretMatty_IceRax38Giantwalrus56WinterFieldsahmynutsOakenshieldCirrhoseSirGamesBond 35 votes
I was or am an arena grinder and do have a gold problem
10%
Feeney234NEXTONKRANꓘzerodudeKTPrimalMarvelFan352Superstar_1126Marvelfan30TribalChiefAxewShake_a_QuakePotatoslice500AzureDiljitsdBarashekShonMohammad07 16 votes
I was never an arena grinder and have a gold problem
33%
GrandOldKaismdam38Maestro1713Jaycray81Sachhyam257Crossy76Tony886QacobUsagicassidyHoündbooscka2536dangarang122Annihilator13_ItsClobberinTimeH3t3rBen_15455AdokShamir51Spider_63Crcrcrc 50 votes
I was never an arena grinder and do NOT have a gold problem
33%
LeNoirFaineantChadhoganKeonexFreakydDanielRandMaat1985TendersquadSIlverProfessorVegeta9001Sundance_2099Jazz_MessengerCropDusterCassyCupidArchdemon_ZsirhcZ_Sham_Sbkrueblaserjohn26LordSmasher 50 votes

Comments

• Options
    Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    Was somewhat of an arena grinder but long ago. Last one I remember grinding was Dr Voodoo 2nd area.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    I do not have a gold problem at this moment but lots of my alliance family members do.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 533 ★★★
    I usually will hit milestones in the basic arena. Used to have a gold problem though until the events of the last 2 months and completing some content. I 100% completed act 7.2,7.3,7.4 which gave a lot of good as well. My gold is over 10M for the first time in a long long while.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    I have never grinder arena and tend to steer well clear of that mode at all costs but I haven't had a gold problem for well over a year now, I can't sit here n tell you how I get my gold as it just accumulates from playing the game as I do, currently sat at around 12 mil. What I can tell you is that I don't rank up several champs every month/week, my rank ups are maybe 1 or 2 tops a month, sometimes it's none if I don't want to rank anyone. That said, I'm losing t5b t2a from overflow every other week that I could use to rank up a champ but then I'd likely hit a gold issue. Its a fine balance between gold and rank up stuff that hardly anyone manages perfectly 😂
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    problem is very open ended and open to different interpretation.
    i play a little arena.
    i have a little gold,
    not excess by any means.
    have to carefully measure my rankups else i will run out.
    but i don't say i have a gold problem.
    as i will always be low on one resource, if not gold, then iso, or cats.
    so yes gold is not in excess, but it is not a problem it just is.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    I think people got hit with those legend crystals for champs and upgrades and garbage gold..

I’m good, but they ain’t keeping up proper.
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 251
    I hate arenas and I only have 100,000 gold
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    You guys didn't hear? According to @HungaryHippo the gold problem was solved since Kabam added 2mil in the Paragauntlet.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    I don't rank up people that I am not completely sold on. Always plenty of gold and iso.
  • Options
    Seaweed44Seaweed44 Posts: 14
    I don’t have a problem with gold. But I also don’t like that paragons are still having to operate on uncollected gold crystals. It’s time we had a Cavalier gold crystal if I’m being honest.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★

You guys didn't hear? According to @HungaryHippo the gold problem was solved since Kabam added 2mil in the Paragauntlet.

I'm glad to live rent free in your mind. Can the Kabam Defense Force at least coordinate? One of you says 12mil is a great amount but then 2mil is inconsequential?
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,757 ★★★★★
    I don't know if I'd say I'm an "arena grinder" - I guess it depends on your definition of a grinder - but I do play a fair bit of arena so I chose that option.

Nowadays I'm bobbing around rather comfortably at 20 mil. It's been a hot minute since I last had any gold problems.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    I was never an arena grinder, and I am swimming in gold. You just have to pause with the rank ups for a while.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I'm on 16m-odd and don't grind arena. I've climbed back over 16m from 15m-odd thanks to the halls of fortune, double-track and the incursion milestones. I have a t1a problem, not a gold problem.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Never been an arena grinder,
    I rank up who I want, when I want.
    have a stash of around 1000-1100 various gold crystals and still have 95m+ in balance at any given point - also sell ISO 2 or 3 times a week.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    I do arena milestones on the basic arena only and first 2 milestones in the 4* arena. Gold balance of 130m currently.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    I'm a mild arena grinder like a seasonal fruit
    Sometimes I do, sometimes I dont.