**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG emote choices

Hello Kabam. It would be cool if you gave some free respectful emotes to all players. I find myself often in a good match and at the end I’d like to pay my respects. Cap salute is cool but I do not have it. The other player gives me a salute and my choices are sad face, younger out face, or laughing at them face. It’s not cool and I believe you as the moderators should offer people the option to treat each other respectfully when in BG. I am surprised that your choices for emotes are all pretty disrespectful. Just an observation, I enjoy BG and like to give a shout out to a great fight instead of laughing in their face. Anyone else have thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★
    Do you have the black widow fist pump?
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 167 ★★

• Options
    I bought the stop and jubilee glasses one. Both I think are decent
  • Options
    tfdakota7tfdakota7 Posts: 15
    Try just blocking them. Works very well for me
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Most people just mute emotes every match tbh.
  • Options
    Yeah I get it. I don’t care if people use the laugh emote, to me when I lose but it would be cool to give all players a free option to be respectful. As the developers it’s seems like an easy win to promote healthy competition.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,022 ★★★★
    I just use the cap salute one every match to say good game🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    I want some encouraging text emotes like "Wow!' and "Great Fight!" and "Thanks for the win!"
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,133 ★★★★★
    Just use Loki emoji.
  • Options
    Thanks for the longshot emoji 👍🏼. Much appreciated… I’d love to be able to get the cap salute emoji in the store hahaha
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Cap emojis are probably the most respectful ones by far, but Stevie and iron fist aren't bad either. Black widow is also an honourable mention
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 697 ★★★
    What deathless guilly emoji means? Idk when you use it in a match like I use Cap salute to say GG, Loki when opponent messes up an easy fight, ironfist when i lose a round and opponent spams Loki, rocket when it's a close round but I end up winning and Hela when I mess up an easy fight.
  • Options
    Baron427Baron427 Posts: 76
    Would love an eye roll emote