Options

Stuck in Vibranium 2?

Just wanted to know if I was the only one in this situation. All the opponents I face have stacked accounts and there is barely anything I can do to win.
When I do win A couple matches I lose the next.
5 wins seems like Mt Everest...

Comments

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,110 ★★★
    Took me 3 days and some moments of putting my phone down from being so mad, but I finally got back to gc today. But yes the 5 medals in vibraniuk is just stupid and so was the matchmaking.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I faced @ClowniusClown in Vib II today, that’s all I gotta say about that
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,649 ★★★★★
    Nomercy9 said:

These are the opponents i get.
    I'd even win one or two matches then I'd face opponents with full r5/r2 7 star decks.
    The only r4s i have are in the first 2 rows

I see we are on the same server apparently…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 236 ★★★
    hmm... not sure what changed today but I was able to win 5 in a row and made it to GC.
    Anyone is having the same feeling that K opened up some gates or changed something in the matchmaking?
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,920 ★★★★★
    Good.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,439 ★★★★★
    Been stuck in D2 and D3 for 2 weeks so i share the pain. Also i lost 9 in row on my main trying to get into D1 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Deamon1337Deamon1337 Posts: 143
    Just played 10 matches in vib 3, all accounts were 3.000.000+ rated. Guess ill just stay here
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Wait until Cyber Monday deals BGs will get even worse.
  • Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 370 ★★
    I think it's comical how many paragon level rosters are still in platinum on the last day.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Jaycray81 said:

I think it's comical how many paragon level rosters are still in platinum on the last day.

Why? You don't know how much those players actually played BGs. They could just be doing the objectives and not pushing for GC at all. Let's not forget that the rewards are "less" than last BG season because AW rewards aren't rolled in there also.

There was a lot of content released this BG season and AW came back. The BG grind was way less across the board.

I pushed to GC because I want to skip all those levels next season... but I hated every second of it lol.
  • Options
    Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    Then you've met you're limit.. do you think you will keep getting easy matches until you are ranked #1 ???