**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gladiators immunities are illogical

So as you know, Gladiator is nullify, stagger and fate steal immune which is mystic champions biggest advantage against cosmics. So what happened to champion classes? Doom is useless, Longshot is useless against him. We have to use science champions to beat cosmics now?

Comments

• Options
    QalibZamanQalibZaman Posts: 81 ★★
    Samanun said:

So as you know, Gladiator is nullify, stagger and fate steal immune which is mystic champions biggest advantage against cosmics. So what happened to champion classes? Doom is useless, Longshot is useless against him. We have to use science champions to beat cosmics now?

Thats called having utility... would you rather have every cosmic be useless against every mystic or do you think they would want every cosmic able to be easily beaten by every mystic considering the overall health of the game it would be illogical to have that happen
    Not every cosmics are useless against every mystics but mystics have slight advantages. There are tons of good cosmic defenders like galan, hulkling, gorr and many more which they are not immune. You don't need to give nullify stagger and fate steal immunity to a champion to make him better defender. It's just laziness. It just doesn't make any sense. Galan is much much stronger than him in the comics but he doesn't have this immunities. What is the logic behind this?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 ★★★★★
    He is not neutralize immune, which has been the trend ability on new Mystics
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Claire is probably the only mystic that might work against him, not even Wiccan is going to make it
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★

Claire is probably the only mystic that might work against him, not even Wiccan is going to make it

Doom and longshot can work just gotta beware of his immunity to nullify stagger and fate seal he doesn’t always have it
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

Chavez will work I’m sure abs will to

They will work at taking him down....which most non-mystic champs can also do
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Nah. It's fine that he counters Fate Seal, Stagger, and Nullify. It's good to see a little challenge from the cosmic class against the likes of Doom or Longshot. Besides, champs like Black Widow Clairivoyant or American Chavez can handle this.
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★

ahmynuts said:

It's a good thing all mystic champions don't rely on the same thing or else you would have a pretty good point.

It's not about mystics, it's about cosmic champion is now superior than at least 70% of mystic class.
    The only good cosmics against mystic are Galan and probably Gladiator. I don't think this is a 70%....
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Rintrah
    Tigra
    Wiccan
    Should all take down gladiator
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

For the same reason magneto exists
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 567 ★★★
    Fryday said:

I think is a few misconceptions here.

1st) Gladiator is actually immune to Neutralizer as he have 200% AA. So until Kabam release a new champ that can do Neutralizer + with extra 100% then, Tigra, Rintrah and Wiccan will not work on Gladiator as they should.

2nd) From the DD, I believe Gladiator only have immune to the other (Fate Seal, Stagger and Nullify) for 5s after his SPs. So I guess just need some playing around.

As other said, Abs Man, AC and Kinder should work.

We will find out in a couple of day, then we can discuss further if need to

Rintrah should still work, his neutralize potency is 200% against cosmic or superior.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 680 ★★★
    Ortoun said:

Fryday said:

1st) Gladiator is actually immune to Neutralizer as he have 200% AA. So until Kabam release a new champ that can do Neutralizer + with extra 100% then, Tigra, Rintrah and Wiccan will not work on Gladiator as they should.

2nd) From the DD, I believe Gladiator only have immune to the other (Fate Seal, Stagger and Nullify) for 5s after his SPs. So I guess just need some playing around.

Rintrah should still work, his neutralize potency is 200% against cosmic or superior.
    Oh that is interesting, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Gladiator will still be cooked let people get him first.
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    Bring Mordo and soul barb him if you want to
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    That champ seems so useless, it's way better the Iron Man buff

At least is not like Photon, that champ is no sense, few options to counter her with skill champs
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    Galan is nullify and fate seal immune yet you aren't complaining about him...
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Fryday said:

Ortoun said:

Nope.
    Gladiator has 300% accuracy. The ability says an additional 200%. Confirmed in the deep dive.