**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legends tittle (please read)

Hoping for a kabam admin or mod to review and perhaps bring this up the chain or at least reapond. I once played three hours straight none stop to complete event quest and compete against other folks for the best time to earn the reward. Hercules didn’t even exist in the game. Once I got the tittle …. I proudly wore it and felt accomplished for doing so. It wasn’t easy.

No disrespect to the folks that are fairly getting it in incursions without next to no items but there are YouTubers and other folks getting this tittle simply by spam using Hercules…. Using tons of revives and nothing to compete against.

Not hating in any way but is there a way that the OG legends tittle (not the incursions one) could look different or have a different name to separate from the folks buying it now days???? Yes… I paid for tons of energy refills and boosters to ensure I could compete vs the very best in the world for the best time before but now…. Everyone can just pay for it. It sucks but I hope to hear from someone in KABAM about this subject. Give us at least a different color on the tittle or something different for those that earn it outside incursions.

Thanks and blessings y’all.

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,729 ★★★★

MattDRK said:

you need and Iphone to get it done fast enough.

Nowadays u don’t even need any iPhone. Ppl doing it with android, cutoff time too increased a lot. It’s lost its value anyway
    This is true, i did it on an old Android phone.
  • Options
    Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    Does anyone know when you get the title for doing incursions??
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    Iamant1 said:

Does anyone know when you get the title for doing incursions??

13th September
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    MattDRK said:

It actually is different, if you go at the titles section of someones account you can see how that player got his legend badge.
    I dont like the idea of changing the badge design since the EQ legends system isnt fair too, you need and Iphone to get it done fast enough.

Not true. I easily got it on an android
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Even Prof Hoff got the title, what more proof do you need that it doesn't mean nothing anymore to be a "legend"?

That's just his shtick. The role he fills appeals to a very wide audience and his donations are much higher than any other steamer.

He's very competent as evidence by he completed abyss years before all these op champs and r5. Something I'm guessing you nor anyone who bashes him did. Basically just had a 5* aegon.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    Yeah when everyone is a legend, no one is. My name is on the first page of the Hall of Legends. It was not an easy job to get it.
  • Options
    TheromeTherome Posts: 44
    What a laugh, the boy from the iphone spoke. The title of legend of the 3 hours of the race can only be obtained by those who have an iPhone. Do you seriously think it's different than raiding? when the one you got yes or yes with iphone and the rest of the people who can't have that cell phone? And what plays with Android? Because it should be different, apart from you don't even compete anymore, it's only 3 hours, with any corvus in r3 you make it easy, you only need an Iphone, what you say doesn't make sense. What do you think you are different for just playing on iphone? Besides, I remind you that becoming a legend is not difficult at all, it is super easy, the only problem is having a high-end iPhone. So NO, it shouldn't be as you want since your post doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    I did my legends run in hotel modok way back when, those were good times.

Narrowly missed out during Ming-Nas cavalry. Back then when we didn't have monster champs and cheat codes. Think I used Ronan and Classic Black Panther times were that bad.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

I did my legends run in hotel modok way back when, those were good times.

Narrowly missed out during Ming-Nas cavalry. Back then when we didn't have monster champs and cheat codes. Think I used Ronan and Classic Black Panther times were that bad.

How is it possible to get a legends run with Ronan and Classic Black Panther?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,336 ★★★★★
    Ahhhh !!! I purchased this item for 8 dollars yesterday and now it's on sale for 7.50 dollars? Where's the manager!!
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
    Wtf is a legends "tittle"?
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 901 ★★★★

Wtf is a legends "tittle"?

I love legendary tittles