**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Modock lab science really useful

The modock lab thing is very useful even though I’m not yet skilled enough to do the 4-Star shard one,even though the one that’s the most useful for me.I im not that good even with one 5-Star. And multiple 4-Stars.
What are you guys thought on that kinda stuff

Comments

• I don’t. Want confuse on there :|:|:|:|
  • Confuse me no want addition
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The modock lab thing is very useful even though I’m not yet skilled enough to do the 4-Star shard one,even though the one that’s the most useful for me.I im not that good even with one 5-Star. And multiple 4-Stars.

You need to play daily catalyst quests to rank up your 4* and it’s easy. Also use legible grammar pls.
  • The modock lab thing is very useful even though I’m not yet skilled enough to do the 4-Star shard one,even though the one that’s the most useful for me.I im not that good even with one 5-Star. And multiple 4-Stars.

You need to play daily catalyst quests to rank up your 4* and it’s easy. Also use legible grammar pls.

Lol, yeah I do those they are really helpful.some times I get one catalyst behind to actually rank. Also I’m sure for people it is easy,but for me it’s kinda hard, I tryed it couldn’t get pass iceman.