Options

My first 10 6* in game good or bad? Recommend any 5 I can use !

QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 866 ★★★
May I'm unlucky got this 6* ? Whom to rankup for continuing quest act etc?

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,743 ★★★★
    Scorpion is a work horse
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 357 ★★
    Dormammu hits weak but has good power control
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 918 ★★★
    Scorpion is god tier, Iceman has immunities and just having Heimdall in your team will save you revives. Pretty good first pulls, 7/10
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 559 ★★★
    It's a bit below average on luck so far, but that's rng!

There's a beautiful clarity in having just one great champ at a new rarity level though - and for you that means going all in on Scorpion. Get him ranked up, awakened and sig'd up as quickly as you can. And most importantly, study him! Learn his kit inside and out.

Iceman has great immunities and decent damage, but he should be a distant 2nd priority.
  • Options
    Xguard77 said:

It's a bit below average on luck so far, but that's rng!

There's a beautiful clarity in having just one great champ at a new rarity level though - and for you that means going all in on Scorpion. Get him ranked up, awakened and sig'd up as quickly as you can. And most importantly, study him! Learn his kit inside and out.

Iceman has great immunities and decent damage, but he should be a distant 2nd priority.

Thanks for your opinion.. I also thinking about it
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

Scorpion is god tier, Iceman has immunities and just having Heimdall in your team will save you revives. Pretty good first pulls, 7/10

Thanks for your opinion and ratings.. I also thinking about it
  • Options
    Slig said:

Dormammu hits weak but has good power control

Yes 👍
  • Options

Scorpion is a work horse

Good I think
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Scorpion for sure, doesn't even need awakened.

Iceman is quad immune and gives you a sp3 cushion (plus he has synergy with scorpion)

If you play dorm correctly, he gets pretty good burst damage, decent power control, some immunity, and once he is awakened he is a decent defender.
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

it's hard to awaken the dormammu as a beginner. Thanks for your opinion on my Champs.

• Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 739 ★★★★
    Mayavi said:

Hi Mayavi,

Not sure where you st in story mode ect. However overall it is not a bad collection. Not a lot of win, but the win are big if you see what I mean.

Scorpion is absolutely amazing, worth go all the way to R5, still currently the only true Rupture immune champ.

Iceman is extremely use full for a lot of content due to he immune and Frostbite &Coldsnap Debuff. Again worthy of R4 or even R5

If you are early on in the game, then to be fair. Red Goblin is not bad either, he have accept to power burn immune, so still useful again Peni, until you get King Groot, Hulkling or Galan

Karnar have easy access to Evade and Auto block counter with SP1 and reduce none damaging Debuff duration, of course there are better other there, but he is still useful until you get other.

Lastly Heimdall I'm still in the hunt for him, having his ability in any team is useful.

I would say 3 Big wins out of 10 is not a bad result to be honest.

• Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Mayavi said:

A_Fungi said:

it's hard to awaken the dormammu as a beginner. Thanks for your opinion on my Champs.

You have just as much of a chance to awaken him as you do to pull anyone else
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    I won’t echo what everyone else said, but Heimdall can do some work. He has easy access to a permanent true strike provided you don’t get hit. If you need a good evade/auto block counter, he’s decent. His damage if you can convert his fury is passable. Also while that true strike is active he has a chance to auto block and trigger parry which can save you if you make a mistake and you can parry stun non-contact attacks like Shuri, Domino, and Iron Man Infinity War. He can fill that spot of utility if you need it until you can fill it with better champs.
  • Options
    Fryday said:

Mayavi said:

Thanks for great knowledge
  • Options

I won’t echo what everyone else said, but Heimdall can do some work. He has easy access to a permanent true strike provided you don’t get hit. If you need a good evade/auto block counter, he’s decent. His damage if you can convert his fury is passable. Also while that true strike is active he has a chance to auto block and trigger parry which can save you if you make a mistake and you can parry stun non-contact attacks like Shuri, Domino, and Iron Man Infinity War. He can fill that spot of utility if you need it until you can fill it with better champs.

Thanks for your information