**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2017 Holiday Celebration - Halls of Healing, Halls of Fortune, Gifting Event, Holiday Calendar

Comments

• Options
    JamskinJamskin Posts: 13
    Hey Everybody,

Seeing a lot of confusion around this, and that's our bad, but we have confirmed that the Crystals were fixed at around 10:20 am Pacific Time. We'll be able to tell if players had the older crystals or not when we're issuing the new ones regardless of the time. Although the time the crystal was purchased or sent is not relevant in this case.

The color of the Crystal is also not important. The 2016 and 2017 Crystals are both Green.

I have got 5 that was purchased and sent to me as soon as the was available I haven’t opened them should I wait till it is all fix to open them or open them and hope they are not 2016 crystals ?
  • Options
    KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
    edited December 2017
    m1789pzsttb5.jpg

I got that from 7 GGCs (the T4 basic was formed) with some other Class ISO and before that I got 18k and 12k basic shards from 2 more, that was a long time after 10:20am but as you can see from the rewards @Kabam Miike are these the old or new ones?
  • Options
    anyone have a screenshot of a 5* Kang been pulled from GGF?
  • Options
    vip662009vip662009 Posts: 32
    Hi Team,

Can I ask why I have to buy anything which I want to gift even that item is my inventory.

For example--- I have 8-10 lesser xp boost I whenever I tried to gift them they are not available in gifting area it says I have to spend 100 to add it in cart.

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ShadowXShadowX Posts: 42
    vip662009 wrote: »
    Hi Team,

Can I ask why I have to buy anything which I want to gift even that item is my inventory.

For example--- I have 8-10 lesser xp boost I whenever I tried to gift them they are not available in gifting area it says I have to spend 100 to add it in cart.

@Kabam Miike

Because then you could infinitely gift............
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    vip662009 wrote: »
    Hi Team,

@Kabam Miike

because the point of gifting is that you buy a gift for somebody else, not that you give away your unused items (which one should do IRL to people in need, btw).
  • Options
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Man you couldn’t make halls of healing cost a little less energy? I mean the fights are extremely easy but it’s well over 100 energy just to complete hardest difficulty. I appreciate that this is in a way a gift but then make it a gift not a chore that will eat an entire days worth of energy

Were the completion rewards worth doing it? I have finished two lanes, and have gotten a handful or less of potions.
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Has there been any talk of adding additional crystals to the gifting? For some reason i recall last year being able to gift champ crystals, like the wooden crystal or Iron crystal. Just curious if any of the moderators have said anything regarding adding additional crystal this year.
  • Options
    Lesterjoao007Lesterjoao007 Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    Is there a blackout period if I decide to change alliance in between the gifting event?
  • Options
    Has there been any talk of adding additional crystals to the gifting? For some reason i recall last year being able to gift champ crystals, like the wooden crystal or Iron crystal. Just curious if any of the moderators have said anything regarding adding additional crystal this year.

I think you might be mistaken on this one. There weren't any Champion crystals aside from the 2016 Featured Champion crystal available. We don't have any plans to add any more crystals to the Event at this time.
  • Options
    Is there a blackout period if I decide to change alliance in between the gifting event?

There is no Blackout time period, but you will not be able to earn the same milestones twice, even in two different Alliances, and you will have to contribute the minimum point requirements to be able to collect rewards.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    edited December 2017

There is no Blackout time period, but you will not be able to earn the same milestones twice, even in two different Alliances, and you will have to contribute the minimum point requirements to be able to collect rewards.

I believe what this also means is that those minimum point requirements will be reset so you will have to spend to hit them from 0 even though you don't get the rewards from the duplicates. At least I believe that is the way it worked last year.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    WHERE IS THE ARENA BOOST CRYSTAL WITH 5* boosts in???

Why get rid of cool things man 😒
  • Options
    KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
    KarimRagab wrote: »
    m1789pzsttb5.jpg

I got that from 7 GGCs (the T4 basic was formed) with some other Class ISO and before that I got 18k and 12k basic shards from 2 more, that was a long time after 10:20am but as you can see from the rewards @Kabam Miike are these the old or new ones?

@Kabam Miike Any reply will be of great help here !
  • Options
    Where are the chest in the halls of fortune??
  • Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    ShadowX wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

Seeing a lot of confusion around this, and that's our bad, but we have confirmed that the Crystals were fixed at around 10:20 am Pacific Time. We'll be able to tell if players had the older crystals or not when we're issuing the new ones regardless of the time. Although the time the crystal was purchased or sent is not relevant in this case.

The color of the Crystal is also not important. The 2016 and 2017 Crystals are both Green.

@Kabam Miike could you give us a timeframe on when the crystals will be sent out

We're aiming to do this by the end of the week. We're hoping it will be a quick turnaround, but can't really commit to anything quicker right now!

Should we send a ticket to ingame support if we opened crystals that are considered from 2016, or just rely on the company to know who opened what when?

I know several people have asked this but no reply yet. The ones I opened were sadly disappointing so I am hoping they were the old ones

I know you are being inundated with questions on this topic, but I think a lot of people are like me and not wanting to risk any more of these without a response.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Brandonius wrote: »
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    ShadowX wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

@Kabam Miike could you give us a timeframe on when the crystals will be sent out

We're aiming to do this by the end of the week. We're hoping it will be a quick turnaround, but can't really commit to anything quicker right now!

Should we send a ticket to ingame support if we opened crystals that are considered from 2016, or just rely on the company to know who opened what when?

I know several people have asked this but no reply yet. The ones I opened were sadly disappointing so I am hoping they were the old ones

I know you are being inundated with questions on this topic, but I think a lot of people are like me and not wanting to risk any more of these without a response.

They've answered it already.

No need to create a ticket. They will deal with it on their end. Please read the thread and not just spam it
  • Options
    Hard to keep up with all the stuff
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Seatin wrote: »
    Hey Everybody,

We noticed an issue after the Gifting Event started where the Greater Gifting Crystal that was available at the start of the event was the version from last year. We've fixed this issue now, and will be making sure that anybody that opened a Greater Gifting Crystal before the update will be awarded the correct crystal.

Any crystals opened after the fix went live (approximately 10:15 am PDT) will have received the correct crystal, even if they were purchased before this time.

Additionally, this has caused a minor issue on the Holiday Calendar where Day 11 is now only showing 1 Greater Gifting Crystal as the Reward for logging in on that day. This is a visual error, and we are working on getting it fixed right away!

So I opened a batch of 20 Crystals between 10:20 - 10:30.

I didn't see a single new reward or any of the 2016 rwards updated. Was beyond disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Cs9_Iy4eA

Video is up. Skip to 10 minutes to see the crystal description.

Was I opening 2016 or 2017 ones? In terms of both values and rewards what are the differences?

Yooo it’s Seatin!!! This is my closest encounter with anyone remotely famous
  • Options
    LXABL503LXABL503 Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    @Kabam Miike

Can you guys add the teir 1 alpha to the gifting event. I know many players would likely buy these in bulk as we need 5 per level for 5 stars and 4 total for 4stars.

I look forward to hearing why these are not listed in the gifting event even if it would be shards.
  • Options
    thepazthepaz Posts: 10
    LXABL503 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Can you guys add the teir 1 alpha to the gifting event. I know many players would likely buy these in bulk as we need 5 per level for 5 stars and 4 total for 4stars.

I look forward to hearing why these are not listed in the gifting event even if it would be shards.

This!!!
  • Options
    Been opening GGC’s the last couple days and definitely better than the first bunch I opened on day 1. Those were after 10:15PST, @Kabam Miike I am not posting to argue or beat the dead horse, but I (and I am sure others) are convinced we did not get the proper crystals.

Any chance this is still under review? Or are we SOL?
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited December 2017

What about the gifting-milestones that my alliance reached, before I joined them?

I can’t seem to claim those rewards, although I contributed the minimum points requirements for the specific milestones... :(

(Note: I have not been in an alliance for the past 2 months, so no: I haven’t claimed these rewards in another alliance...)
  • Options
    SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★
    What is alliance minimum score to unlock ranked rewards? It doesn’t state the value unlike SA, solo events, arena etc
  • Options
    1fvj1qilu4ai.png
    what does the timer stand for? my alliance is in a big confusion because of this. will all the gifting and greater gifting crystals be expired and gone after the timer’s end?