Options

September Event: Gladiator's Gauntlet

MCOC TeamMCOC Team Posts: 521
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
On the planet Strontia, young Strontian men and women would train and compete for the title of Gladiator. Now the Grandmaster has taken one of those toughest trials and created his own to test the resolve of The Battlerealm’s greatest Champions. Behold: The Gladiator’s Gauntlet! Fight your way through all 9 tiers of this grueling Gauntlet and become part of an Empire!

Start Date: Sept 6 2023 @ 17:00 UTC
End Date: Oct 4, 2023 @ 17:00 UTC

Event Format

• Collect Strontian Crests from a the Gladiator’s Gauntlet Solo Event and spend them to enter Special Gladiator’s Gauntlet Quests
  • Gauntlets are a Series of Quests with escalating difficulty (Tiers 1-8 and Gladiator Tier)
  • Quests in Tier 1-8 have a single path of 4 encounters
  • Gladiator Tier has a Single encounter with Gladiator
  • Complete any Quest to unlock the next tier up
  • Gladiator Tier Requires special Requirements to be fulfilled to get rewards
  • There’s a total of 34 Keys to collect and use!

Earn Strontian Crests (Entry Items)

You can earn up to 31 Keys from the Gladiator’s Guantlet Solo Event, as well as 3 keys we’ll send you in the mail on Sept 6, 2023.

How to Get Points

Earn points by Completing Gladiator Gauntlet Quests, or by winning fights using Mutant Champions in Arenas.

Completing any tier of the Gladiator’s Gauntlet Side Quest will give you enough points to claim the next Crest, but if you don’t complete it, you can earn points in the Arena to claim the next Crest.

These rewards are time-locked and will become available daily.

Gladiator’s Gauntlet Quest and Solo Objectives

The Gladiator’s Gauntlet quests are series of quests that escalate in difficulty from Tiers 1-9. As you complete each quest, you unlock the next Tier, increasing the difficulty as you move up.

Each Quest has a single path of just 4 fights, until you get to Gladiator Tier, which has just a single fight, the mighty Gladiator!

Tiers 1-8 contain Quest rewards (remember that you can get these rewards multiple times), while Gladiator Tier (Tier 9) does not.

There's also rewards in objectives for all tiers! You’ll get credit for the Tier you complete, and all of the difficulty levels below it. Objectives are chained, so you’ll need to complete a tier 25 times to claim all of the rewards from the Objective chain.

Objectives are locked to your Progression Level, so even if you’re a Cavalier completing Tier 8, you’ll only earn rewards for the Shi’ar’s Finest” Objective Chain. That said, any Summoners that can make it to Gladiator Tier (Tier 9) can claim rewards from the “I Am an Empire” Objective Chain.

Please note that while Tiers 1-8 require Strontian Crests to enter, Gladiator Tier (Tier 9) does not! So you don’t need to worry about missing out on rewards just to claim the Tier 9 Objective Rewards.

Tiers 1-4 will be available at release for all Summoners. Those who want to progress as quickly as possible will want to start at Tier 4 right away.

Enlarge by Clicking Here

Mutant Uprising Solo Objectives

Complete Mutant Uprising Solo Objectives to collect “Capes Only” Crystal Shards and ISO-8!

Enlarge by Clicking Here

Capes Only Crystals

Use your Capes Only crystal shards to open Crystals with these caped Champions! You’ll also find Special Collectors Crystals available for 100 units that contain 2-Star versions of these Champs!

Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
Captain Britain
Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange
Doctor Voodoo
Emma Frost
Magneto (House Of X)
Mister Sinister
Mole Man
Scarlet Witch
Sentry
Sorcerer Supreme
Storm (Pyramid X)
Stryfe
Valkyrie
Vision (Aarkus)
Void
Guillotine
Guillotine 2099
Iron Man (Infamous)
Magneto
Mephisto
Moon Knight
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Mysterio
Odin
Symbiote Supreme
The Hood
Thor
Thor (Jane Foster)
Vision (Age of Ultron)
Wiccan
Spider-Man (Supreme)
Gorr the God Butcher
Hyperion
Adam Warlock
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,649 ★★★★★
    In the solo objectives, is that supposed to be only one 5* relic shard and one 6* relic shard? or crystal? Or was the 1 a placeholder?

Or have I misunderstood the use of the word "shard"?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,832 ★★★★★

In the solo objectives, is that supposed to be only one 5* relic shard and one 6* relic shard? or crystal? Or was the 1 a placeholder?

the number is right next to it paragons get 3000 five star relic shards and 500 six star relic shards
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    Is this the side quest?
  • Options
    Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 107
    And What about 7* incursion crystal, any idea about price.
  • Options
    Deder80 said:

Is Gladiator a cosmic champ?

Yes
  • Options
    Hemendra_ said:

400K artifacts
  • Options
    Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 107

Hemendra_ said:

400K artifacts
    Hercules : Fine, i will do it myself.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,649 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

the number is right next to it paragons get 3000 five star relic shards and 500 six star relic shards
    Oh, lol thanks Spidey. Guess I'm blind. (Though, to be fair, the columns could be labeled better.)
  • Options
    NSlaNSla Posts: 15
    My app is not updating. I still dont see the event quest.
  • Options
    Cant update
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 357 ★★
    I had to click on the MCOC app to go to the description and then it showed the update.
  • Options
    Deamon1337Deamon1337 Posts: 143
    Why does Tier 7 has a total of 5 fights, when it says there are only 4 fights in all difficulites except Gladiator Tier?
  • Options
    NSlaNSla Posts: 15
    I have 3 strontian crests, but I cannot enter any of the side quests?!? This is really buggy ..
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 464 ★★★
    The level 4 SQ says tier 3. That doesn’t sound right. I don’t think I’ll run through this until there’s a clarification made that it’s correct.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Another month, another bugged SQ. Must be some kind of record.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 653 ★★★★
    Any mod wanna jump in here. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 764 ★★★★
    Is the gauntlet really locked behind doing thronebreaker EQ? For paragon players? LOGIC
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Why does completing tiers 4&5 show “threat level 3” at the end when you finish??
  • Options
    Ahhhh yes. Tier 4&5 that I ran are only rewarding tier 3 level rewards. Need compensation and a fix guys. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 308 ★★
    Is the objective bugged or am I actually supposed to leave an alliance and then join it back to earn it?
  • Options
    Weird it says threat level 3 for tier 4&5 and threat level 4 for tier 6. Why?? Can’t tell if rewards are correct though.
  • Options
    Just confirmed my rewards are showing up correctly.
  • Options
    Why throne breaker event quest energy is raised to 4 and 5 per tile in chapter 2 & 3 respectively
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    IRQ said:

Is the objective bugged or am I actually supposed to leave an alliance and then join it back to earn it?

No, ir says you need to join an alliance and open a Crystal, if you’re already on a alliance you just have to open a Crystal and it will count.
    @IRQ
  • Options
    IamNortonIamNorton Posts: 26
    How come you can NOT go back and redo a floor you skipped to get those rewards.