Options

Happy August! Legendary Incursions is FULL of mode improvements

1235»

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    One suggestion to improve Incursions -- allow any boss hack to be chosen in the first stage.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    I absolutely LOVE this version of Incursions.

I absolutely hated the overly complicated side quest/store. Waiting another week to get the tokens you want to buy things, just... make it one store, why do you need to make everything so convoluted?

The actual Incursions though - top shelf, amazing. So much fun.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I didn't play incursions much before because the cool down time on champions was absurdly ridiculous. I played it some last time you made it the side quest and gave 5 minute refreshes on champions and didn't touch it again as soon as you took away the 5 minute refreshes. This will be the same thing for me if the 5 minute refreshes aren't kept again.

Also, and I may be incorrect because as I said I never played incursions much but, are there now a lot less opportunities to heal/revive with the changed format than before?
  • Options
    Art357Art357 Posts: 91

1,4,8,12,16, 18 & 24 has the themed boss in Sect-6
    How come now this themed Champ Vox shows up at Zone 24 ??
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Why aren't draining degen and armor burst listed?
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 539 ★★★
    I managed the 25 rooms thanks to the shea and care in the shop, the course is going well I just had two difficult ones like Korg and Mephisto I put the terminals in photo, Korg with hercule pre-fight magneto x Mephisto thanks to hercule and weapon x with hercule sp2 200% cosmic.

My team hercule odin Galan and after i take heimdall and Thor

• Options
    What will happen to remaining filaments that we can't spend at end of the event
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 387 ★★
    edited September 2023
    Heard that there is 6* nexus crystal trade in?