Will these people be punished?

Ericson23Ericson23 Member Posts: 115
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
Will those who use AI to register hundreds or thousands of small accounts and then trade enlistment tickets be punished?

Comments

• Ericson23Ericson23 Member Posts: 115
    Someone opened hundreds of enlistment cystals, and get nearly 40,000 Incursion Artifacts, It's too simple for them!
    Oh, really? So how did they get a few hundred crystals now? I heard there are still tens of thousands of them in stock.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    they can give them from smaller accounts most certainly but atleast with previous gifting badges you need to be level 40 to get it so unless they changed that you can't just start an alt and then bamn.
    you have to grind it to level 40.
  • hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Member Posts: 271 ★★
    Ericson23 said:

Oh, really? So how did they get a few hundred crystals now? I heard there are still tens of thousands of them in stock.

They probably have like 3 alt accounts that they have grinded on. I doubt its anything in the thousands. Probably a few hundred crystals including ones gifted from ally mates.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,933 ★★★★★
    i got 20k incursions artifacts out of like three crystals
    Maat1985 said:

they can give them from smaller accounts most certainly but atleast with previous gifting badges you need to be level 40 to get it so unless they changed that you can't just start an alt and then bamn.

I tested my small account, level 19, and I can give that ticket away.
    In addition, they usually use scripts to upgrade these accounts to higher levels when there is no Activity.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 ★★★
    My small account is level 41 n main is paragon ! I exchanged btween these 2 .
    Don't remember the exact number of crystals i exchanged so far but definitely not hundereds!
    Coz tickets you get on daily basis & not all at once
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Ericson23 said:

Maat1985 said:

I tested my small account, level 19, and I can give that ticket away.
    In addition, they usually use scripts to upgrade these accounts to higher levels when there is no Activity.
    How do you know?
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,081 ★★★
    Do you have any prove? Maybe send them to support or something. I don’t think these crystals are juicy enough to do these naughty shenanigans. My mini is trading independently to my main this time.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 817 ★★★
    Ericson23 said:

Someone opened hundreds of enlistment cystals, and get nearly 40,000 Incursion Artifacts, It's too simple for them!

Hundreds of enlistment crystals? Where are you getting that data from? Lol

40k Incursion artifacts can be found in like 4-5 of these crystals easily.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 876 ★★★★

Ericson23 said:

Hundreds of enlistment crystals? Where are you getting that data from? Lol

40k Incursion artifacts can be found in like 4-5 of these crystals easily.

It is indeed hundreds as it depends on the number of alt accounts used.

I know someone that has farmed circa. 560 enlistment crystals from around 30 alt accounts.
    Ericson23 said:

I mean nearly 400,000 not 40,000
    Do you still think this is not outrageous?
    Shamir51 said:

Ericson23 said:

That's a fake.
    What's the point of me creating a fake picture?
    For what?

Ericson23 said:

Shamir51 said:

Ericson23 said:

That's a fake.
    What's the point of me creating a fake picture?
    For what?
    I didn't say you created it. I just said it's fake.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,410 ★★★★★
    Ericson23 said:

What’s impressive is that there is only 1 victory shield out of 300 crystals.

Ericson23 said:

Thats pretty fake lol. The fonts dont look like that
    Haha- they're both fake. The 0's aren't the same.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,931 ★★★★★

IF there are people that are doing this, then yes, we will actively find and punish that behaviour. Having Alts is not against the rules, but if people are using Bots and Farms to feed themselves excessive numbers of enlistment crystals, then we will take action.

Whats the limit then? Is gifting just the calendar part safe or not?
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

IF there are people that are doing this, then yes, we will actively find and punish that behaviour. Having Alts is not against the rules, but if people are using Bots and Farms to feed themselves excessive numbers of enlistment crystals, then we will take action.

Its about bot farming, not just having an alt
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,931 ★★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

Its about bot farming, not just having an alt
    Bots should just be straight up banned, no need to limit their actions on this event especifically
  • RayhanIshaqueRayhanIshaque Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2023
    This might be a stupid question but what is considered as a Bot or farm? I do have like tens of accounts that I just login to claim free stuff occasionally. And I'm planning to send gifts from those accounts to my main one. Is this considered as using bots or farms? Is there any risk of ban in this ban?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,741 ★★★★★
    Ericson23 said:

Why exactly is the wording blurred out? What's the point?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,481 ★★★★★

This might be a stupid question but what is considered as a Bot or farm? I do have like tens of accounts that I just login to claim free stuff occasionally. And I'm planning to send gifts from those accounts to my main one. Is this considered as using bots or farms? Is there any risk of ban in this ban?

That's not a bot farm. Those are Accounts created by bots to farm Resources for Events like this.