Options

I’m curious why can’t we go back & see the other completed Gauntlets🤔

heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 133 ★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
And please spare me with “they only want to have 3 up at a time” nah even if I complete the next one & the final one that doesn’t complete all the gauntlet objectives 😐 nah I’m good just repeating 6.(Some of us don’t have HEAVY rosters) Thanks tho.

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    I was also confused by this. But at the same time I guess I don't care because I will only be repeating T8.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,062 ★★★★
    You made it to Tier 8. Which means that even if you can't do Tier 8 you are at least capable of completing Tier 6 and 7. Why would you want to go down to Lower Tier with worse rewards when you can use the same Gate Key to get better rewards? (Which also go towards the lower tier objective rewards)

What are you even complaining about?
  • Options
    heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 133 ★★
    edited September 2023

You made it to Tier 8. Which means that even if you can't do Tier 8 you are at least capable of completing Tier 6 and 7. Why would you want to go down to Lower Tier with worse rewards when you can use the same Gate Key to get better rewards? (Which also go towards the lower tier objective rewards)

Tbh I have no use for the higher tier rewards🤷‍♂️ I’m not navigating in that realm. I don’t see the point why gate keep the already completed than..🤔😂

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    They explained is for game performance and tech mainly, nothing else
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,062 ★★★★
    heirDEZ said:

Tbh I have no use for the higher tier rewards🤷‍♂️ I’m not navigating in that realm. I don’t see the point why gate keep the already completed than..🤔😂

That's an interesting point/perspective actually that I hadn't thought of.

But I assure you - those rewards/items WILL become valuable to you eventually. And then you'll be glad you have them and make swift progress of rank ups and progression.