Is the 7* incursions crystal worth it ??

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★

Looking at the champion pool , i'll be happy only if i pull HB and CAIW . 400k is a mammoth amount and a big big gamble since you can buy 1000 4* crystal and get out of iso drought forever . You can also just buy the 6* crystal fpr 54k artifacts and farm 7* shards for better 7* pulls .

I am not sure after how much time a new 7* pool will be launched in incursions. What do you all think ?

Is the 7* incursions crystal worth it ?? 174 votes

Not worth it .
31%
BigPoppaCBONEChadhoganSpity68zuffySIlverProfessorheirDEZSinky27CropDusterBluestoneJosh51700RasiloverElusiveKerneasLogan00Tijjy007Webby72Annihilator13_Killswitch01ItsClobberinTimeAMS94 55 votes
Worth it .
68%
MasterSmokeDrZolaBendyRaganatorMaat1985SecondSkrillerEliOrSomethingFeeney234GK_23NescioJazz_MessengerSungjMorbidCuriosityQuikPikThatGuyYouSaw235RayhanIshaqueLilMaddogHTSw0rdMasterAckbar67DRTO 119 votes

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Bendy said:

What else u gonna use artifacts for this is a full 7 which is cheaper than getting 15k for a 7

As i mentioned in my post already . 4* crystal costs 4k artifacts . One can buy 1000 of those and get out of iso drought forever.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    Worth it .
    ahmynuts said:

Bro skipped over Angela like she doesn't exist. Disrespectful

For me its a 50/50 but all them 7s are still better than what a 6 would do for me
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,197 ★★★★★
    Worth it .
    Rohit_316 said:

ahmynuts said:

Angela needs the dupe to shine . Without dupe she is just like any other 7* for me . Funny she was my last 6* dupe .
    Youre not wring but I would still be hype to pull her tbh she's so fun to play. Especially in incursions.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    Worth it .
    Rohit_316 said:

ahmynuts said:

Angela needs the dupe to shine . Without dupe she is just like any other 7* for me . Funny she was my last 6* dupe .
    U can get 1 every 30 days if it doesnt change u can be lucky and dup her
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 788 ★★★★
    Cap IW, Angela, and Namor all benefit greatly from max sig so if the pools stays this small for a long time this is a good way to hopefully dupe them many times.

Those 3 at max sig as 7* could do a lot of work.

I’ve never played incursions much though so I don’t know how hard it will be to get 400k artifacts repeatedly.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,197 ★★★★★
    Worth it .

Cap IW, Angela, and Namor all benefit greatly from max sig so if the pools stays this small for a long time this is a good way to hopefully dupe them many times.

Those 3 at max sig as 7* could do a lot of work.

I’ve never played incursions much though so I don’t know how hard it will be to get 400k artifacts repeatedly.

Previously it would be very annoying but they have apparently really buffed the acquisition rate so hopefully not too bad
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    Worth it .
    This month they give 150k artifacts from quests. We are also getting good amount from enlistment crystals. But those are just one off. And i m not sure how much the incursion events offers coz i m was never keen on the usual one, assuming it gives 100k-150k atleast (again i don't know until next incursion drops) then it's a decent rate per month.
    So 400k seems a decent price to me.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,933 ★★★★★
    Worth it .
    Rohit_316 said:

Bendy said:

What else u gonna use artifacts for this is a full 7 which is cheaper than getting 15k for a 7

As i mentioned in my post already . 4* crystal costs 4k artifacts . One can buy 1000 of those and get out of iso drought forever.
    …iso expires yk
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,323 ★★★★★
    Worth it .
    Lol, u wanna buy a 6* crystal instead? Be my guest

So where is the Incursion Store updates???? they just added the 7* incursion crystal to the store and thats it. That was our update to the store??? dammm LOL

That's the new objective ...play incursions without incursions.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,265 ★★★
    Worth it .
    Decent purchase !
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    Worth it .
    Hulk buster and mojo alone make it worth it. Cap IW doesnt need his sig for BGs, Angela doesn’t necessarily need her sig unless you’re doing incursions, namor doesn’t need his sig for damage (granted, he does have one of the best sigs in the game at max sig)

You can’t buy 1000 4 star crystals lol you can buy 100! And they cost 6k each so that’s even less like 70 4* crystals!

Isn't there a timer to it ? After it ends , you can buy more ? I think it does.
  • HeavyArmoredHeavyArmored Member Posts: 14
    What is the maximum cap for artifacts? Saved 310k at the moment

What is the maximum cap for artifacts? Saved 310k at the moment

• Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Member Posts: 232 ★★
    edited September 2023
    Worth it .
    What else are you going to buy with artefacts? ISO drought barely exists, and is superseded by gold drought, and you'd get like 1k 7* shards from duping 6 stars
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    Worth it .
    I actually wouldn't mind if the Incursions pool was just a small number of sig-heavy 7* champions. While it might look daunting and unimpressive right now, I think it will offer an excellent opportunity to sig those champs up eventually. If so, it will be incredibly valuable. A lot of those champions are still really good. It's really only Ronin that I would shrug at if I pulled him, and even so, I've seen some good videos of people using him really well.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Rohit_316 said:

Bendy said:

100*
    I just realised it's 6k
    So it's like 66 4* crystals
    Considering you get dupe in every crystal
    That's
    1,584 iso bricks
    Around 10k 5*shards and some gold

7* is definitely the better deal here unless you are low level
  • Radhe12i292Radhe12i292 Member Posts: 14
    Issue is y9u need 8 7nstars to buy em
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Not worth it .
    Rohit_316 said:

You can’t buy 1000 4 star crystals lol you can buy 100! And they cost 6k each so that’s even less like 70 4* crystals!

Isn't there a timer to it ? After it ends , you can buy more ? I think it does.
    400k divided by 4K is 100!!!
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 260 ★★
    I'm paragon and don't have those in my store. Where do I find them?
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 ★★★
    Worth it .
    It’s worth it if you can pull HB otherwise it wouldn’t be since Angela would be better as 6* so would mojo ronin namor and cap since all get way better with higher sig