**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam show me the financial documents that show idiot players are buying war potions due to your AI

GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
If you show me that making the AI shake and bake horrific pump faking hesitation station BS is making us morons buy potions in war I’ll stop complaining otherwise stop with the bs pumpfaking of specials and pump fake dash backs by the AI. This **** is pure garbage. Shouldn’t have to dex 20 times to draw out a special attack in war. Do you hate your players this much!!!!
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Athos69Athos69 Posts: 38
    Not sure if u seem like someone that would take any advice but I defo think u should take a break from aw mate. It ain’t worth the stress if u constantly feel aggrieved by it. I myself find aw stressful and play at a lower lvl than I am capable of as I just don’t like dying and letting my team down but still want some rewards. Take a break and come back to it mate for your own sake as nothing will change regarding the game mode as it is what it is supposed to be….. a little stressful at higher lvls and whatever the issue is with passive ai, aggressive ai or placements u don’t agree with it won’t change to suit u.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    Athos69 said:

Not sure if u seem like someone that would take any advice but I defo think u should take a break from aw mate. It ain’t worth the stress if u constantly feel aggrieved by it. I myself find aw stressful and play at a lower lvl than I am capable of as I just don’t like dying and letting my team down but still want some rewards. Take a break and come back to it mate for your own sake as nothing will change regarding the game mode as it is what it is supposed to be….. a little stressful at higher lvls and whatever the issue is with passive ai, aggressive ai or placements u don’t agree with it won’t change to suit u.

His like to dislike ratio is really, really scary. Almost like he is a pugilist who likes the abuse thrown his way.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,721 ★★★★★
    I would just hate being in your alliance...
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,296 ★★★★★
    Golivarez said:

If you can’t do this turn off special 3s in wAr so we don’t have to worry about cheap AI deaths that only ever effect 1 of the alliances

Okay, now I've seen it all. I don't think this guy's complaints and rants can get any worse than this at this point.
    I do feel bad for your alliance though, if I saw this much crying by one individual in mine, I'd kick you out without hesitation.
  • Options
    Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 106
    War is fine, but Eq's Final boss baron zemo is hella lazy and annoying, he don't throw sp easily, does anyone experience same thing or it's only me.
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    Perhaps it’s time to touch grass, buddy.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    My guy, just go ahead and Uninstall the game. It's obviously bad for your mental health. Someone should send An ambulance to your house to check on you.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Not the most eloquent op.
    That being said, the ai does seem a bit tricksy of late.
    Can make for some annoying fights.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    It’s hilarious- I read the title from main page and I knew exactly who had posted this before even opening the thread.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bro is trying to speed run the world record for most disagrees to agrees ratio on here

While he may have a good run short term, no one will ever have so many bad posts for so long that they even approach GW's level of posting futility.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Bro is trying to speed run the world record for most disagrees to agrees ratio on here

Sadly he doesnt know about the Guy that has 1 disagree and 0 agree reactions (tip for getting the most disagrees:say you have been disagreed a lot It worked for guilly)
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    You’re obviously playing a map that’s too hard for you.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Golivarez said:

Can we get the mods to change his name to Skill Issue?

• Options
    Golivarez said:

If you can’t do this turn off special 3s in wAr so we don’t have to worry about cheap AI deaths that only ever effect 1 of the alliances

You can find the documentation you seek at the following link

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/entry/signout?TransientKey=bG3ZpNTdTh8l0NuW
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★

Golivarez said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/entry/signout?TransientKey=bG3ZpNTdTh8l0NuW
    We need a tally of how many people this gets. Seeing as how most forum users cannot read and therefore wont know what this does lmao
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    More like because of the dropped inputs that are never, ever getting fixed apparently.

Just lost one easy fight because the character stopped attacking after the first hit. Happened 3x times in the first 30 seconds
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    ahmynuts said:

Golivarez said:

We need a tally of how many people this gets. Seeing as how most forum users cannot read and therefore wont know what this does lmao
    I'm guessing a lot 😄 if only it uninstalled their game too
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 159 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

Golivarez said:

Not just the forum users! 90% of the people who play this game can't read or consider reading to be a chore. See this over and over in all MCOC related FB groups as well.
This discussion has been closed.