**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quest Bug

Comments

• Options
    Same thing happened to mine as well.
  • Options
    Same here. Has anyone tried running that path a second time
  • Options
    Lovebox1986Lovebox1986 Posts: 17

Same thing happened to me, haven't tried running it a again yet just moved on in hopes they fix it for me so I can save the time and energy
  • Options
    GrobubulGrobubul Posts: 36
    Same here.
    Due to the teleportation power of Diablo, I guess...
  • Options

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    They’ve acknowledged it’s a bug brought on by changing the map design
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
    Maratox said:

They’ve acknowledged it’s a bug brought on by changing the map design

And now we have to rerun that path because it doesn’t give 100%
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    it really adds to the fun of the game to redo a path especially with the increased energy costs
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Is rerunning the path really the fix? That’s annoying.
  • Options
    Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 137 ★★
    Glad to see I’m not the only one.
  • Options

• Options
    Same here...

• Options
    airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    edited September 2023
    Me too. Thankfully mine was just on auto-fight difficulty but still annoying.

• Options
    18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126
    It's such nonsense, I opened a ticket and they're trying to tell me it's a visual glitch and the rewards are given out properly. Yeah, nah. I didn't get my rewards and I'm still locked out of the gauntlet. That's ridiculous that we have to run it again especially when it's for energy per tick now.
  • Options
    18sae56 said:

It's such nonsense, I opened a ticket and they're trying to tell me it's a visual glitch and the rewards are given out properly. Yeah, nah. I didn't get my rewards and I'm still locked out of the gauntlet. That's ridiculous that we have to run it again especially when it's for energy per tick now.

Yeah same for me bro it's wild. I finished it in like 10 hours of the release and they haven't been helpful in the emails saying what they told you. I understand they got a lot of tickets to respond to, but I don't understand the false info
  • Options
    Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    I quit playing for 2 years to come back to the same buggy a$$ game I left. I see it’s still some of the worst devs in the business.
  • Options
    YurikenzYurikenz Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike are we going to get a fix for this or do we have to redo the path when its not our fault?