Favourite Interactions in the Game

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
What are some of your favourite interactions in the game?

They could be a champ v champ combination, specific nodes, anything. But say why, you never know when someone might read these and realise "wow, I never thought of that!"

Some of mine are:

Doom v Hela - get her in the corner and then just Doom-Slap forever because the knock-down triggers a physical resistance buff, which is immediately staggered, causing a shock, allowing another stun-slap - repeat ad infinitum.

Omega Red v Biohazard node - you're immune to the poisons, and the Bleeds only make you stronger, it's the best way to use OR without having Recoil masteries on yourself.

My latest favourite: Wiccan v Gorr. Get the neutralise onto him and keep it active - then every time you hit him he tries to proc buffs, only to have them neutralised and causing more incinerates - then just watch him burn! :lol:

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    My fav is spidey Supreme and Longshot I think it was? Instant death
  • MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Member Posts: 174 ★★
    Spidey 2099 on most science based nodes is always fun
  • DeNeDieDeNeDie Member Posts: 46
    My newest is that you can always intercept Domino or any other champion with two-hits medium with light attack after dexing dashes
  • Raiden01Raiden01 Member Posts: 86
    Cgr in aq with the aptitude hack got to be my fav. Literally stacked 20+ aptitudes on him. Could go for more but the defender dies as you can just spam specials.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,402 Guardian
    I liked Sersi and Galans interaction on optimist and pessimist before kabam fixed those nodes. The armor would keep reapplying so you'd get a ton of transmutation buffs with Sersi and max Galan harvest almost instantly
  • ChrisPowellChrisPowell Member Posts: 139
    Chavez vs tons of buffs. Love it when he damage goes through the roof.

I was fighting a gorr that managed to heal back to 100% health just before I popped an sp2 and killed him. It felt like a one shot, very satisfying.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Longshot/wiccan vs corvus and tigra.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/SwL4_JkntzA?si=WDFSczx1oUY0NM0A

This interactions. All hail stat values
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    Mojo and Gorr. Degen to death
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,702 ★★★★★
    Hyperion Vs a transducer node where the power bar is constantly blinking & can potentially cause a seizure
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 912 ★★★
    longshot sp2 against future antman
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 920 ★★★
    Any interaction where I fight a really tough opponent and come out victorious. Super fond of those.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    Longshot against gorr
    Herc against gauntlet spider ham
    Doom against hela
    Mojo or chavez against gorr or hulkling
    Horseman storm against sharpened claws
    Guardian against apoc
    Duped AA against duped ibom
    Doom or Claire against cmm
    Warlock against of deadpool
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 780 ★★★★
    Galan vs Peni Parker, hit into her block and build up planetary mass insanely quickly.
    Also Galan vs Viv vision. That fights over in less than 20 seconds
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    Longshot against Hulkling.....hot damn that Sp2, poor hulkling watches his health fade away mid-specials and just lies still. Funniest was me trying to sp2 Longshot, immediately after he sp2'ed me, and my Hulkling flew and fell to the ground, lmao.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster has some pretty fun interactions. If you get the opponent into a corner and time it just right, you can just infinitely heavy attack and put loads of Shocks onto the opponent.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Member Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/SwL4_JkntzA?si=WDFSczx1oUY0NM0A

This interactions. All hail stat values

I'm sorry but I NEED you to explain this to me bro