Well thanks a lot Kabam

SnurrisSnurris Member Posts: 434 ★★★
Maybe it would have been nice to tell us that the filaments from last month could be used this month too….
If I missed it I’m sorry but if not that’s not a nice move. As far as I know they never did that before. Or am I wrong?

Comments

• MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I don’t think they were in the shop
  • SnurrisSnurris Member Posts: 434 ★★★
    They’re still under the featured tab.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    They always extend the store at minimum 7 days past the end of events that have currency in case people forget to spend it. Same with the event crystal shards
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,713 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

They always extend the store at minimum 7 days past the end of events that have currency in case people forget to spend it. Same with the event crystal shards

Well yes, but these revives are not in the event store.
    edited September 2023
    Snurris said:

Maybe it would have been nice to tell us that the filaments from last month could be used this month too….
    If I missed it I’m sorry but if not that’s not a nice move. As far as I know they never did that before. Or am I wrong?

No, you are not wrong.
    Only Event stores had an extended week.
    But never the exclusive/featured item.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

They're under the Featured Tab, same place they've been all month.

ahmynuts said:

They're under the Featured Tab, same place they've been all month.
    Did I say otherwise?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

ahmynuts said:

If you read the forum announcement post (which i know is asking a lot on here) they classified the revives as an event item even though they are in the featured tab.

Plus they use the event currency and had a timer on them so just 2% of common sense would go a long way there even if Kabam didn't specify that these were included as event items.
    Well Mr.Smart the all knowing, the timer on these revive/potion items was 7 days. Don't assume things which you have no clue about.
    The common sense would go a long way.
    "7 day timer on revives", under a store with no timer, the event store items had thier timer as 34 days, not in the featured store.

If only you did this is in March/April, you would have known that same revives were available in the same place, the featured store, and not in the side event store for the monthly currency.
    Most people collected their 24 revives. 6x4 weeks.

If only you remember, (which I know is asking a lot on here) the event store has its usual extended timer. But revives did not appear on 5th week like they are right now. These are 6 extra revives which didn't show last time.