**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

3rd 5 star ascended champion?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I can't seem to pull 6* apoc or nf for the life of me....6 months of mutant and skill crystals...so yea apoc and NF and third probably going to be herc or havoks even tho I have max rank sig 6* lol
  • Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88
    I did Jessica Jones, quake, and gladiator to try out for fun.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

• Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Quake, magik, ronan.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 691 ★★★
    Magik, sig 200 Guardian, sig 200 Crossbones
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,194 ★★★★★
    I used it on Ronan, KP and red magneto.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 770 ★★★
    Feeney234 said:

I did red mags because i dont have him as a 6*

Me too! One of the few 6* I don’t have and he’s soooo useful. Plus it’s a guarantee I’ll pull him as a 6* now finally;)

• Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 323 ★★★
    Prof X was my third. I'm trying to 100% 7.2 and don't want to rank my 6 star just for the gwen fight
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,377 ★★★★★
    I went with FAM.
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 153
    Falcon, Dragonman, and CGR. Still missing those for my 6 star squad. No regrets!
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,077 ★★★★★
    OP, did Ronan's sig scale with his attack increase? Also tbf, if you can stun lock, you already have the attack increase.

Next options are labtron, weapon x for those who only have 5*, same for Jessica Jones. Personally my 6* roster is big enough to not really care about 5*, but I'd go with namor, valk, domino (I actually do consider her, as I don't have a 6*, but only for bg defence basically), knull, korg, scarlet witch or any other champ who needs sig200 if you don't have them as a 6*
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    This Wednesday I will be ascending my 3rd 5* and his name is platinum pool
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    I did falcon warlock and starky as i want to use them in bgs but their low health or opponent having high health restricts me from using 5 stars. And ascensions increase attack and health a lot.
    I am planning to use another one on further ant man as I don't have him as 6 star
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 715 ★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Quake, Jessica and Magik.

I did the same. The trinity of terror.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

OP, did Ronan's sig scale with his attack increase? Also tbf, if you can stun lock, you already have the attack increase.

Next options are labtron, weapon x for those who only have 5*, same for Jessica Jones. Personally my 6* roster is big enough to not really care about 5*, but I'd go with namor, valk, domino (I actually do consider her, as I don't have a 6*, but only for bg defence basically), knull, korg, scarlet witch or any other champ who needs sig200 if you don't have them as a 6*

Yes I think I was doing even more damage per buff than usual so I think the extra 20% attack applies to the increased damage due to buffs. Also stun locking with ronan can be a bit long but this will make it slightly quicker so I think it was worth it. Besides after quake and magik I have no good options. I already have 6 star weapon x, jessica, kang etc. The only other exclusive 5 star is labtron but he is a garbage attacker anyway tbh.
  • Options
    ShineUpLinkShineUpLink Posts: 48
    So I've been playing the game for a year for at least 365 straight for an hour or 2 a day. I'm a new TB by about 2 weeks, I am not lucky enough to have Quake or Magik and, I know a lot will say to save, but I didn't want to do that and I know that soon enough these materials will become more readily available in the upcoming months with deals and game progression. For me, my 3 so far have been Jessica, Photon, and Crossbones, Jess is obvious because she is a very decent trophy champ behind or very slightly behind Weapon X, Photon I think Photon is a great option for someone like me who plays BG at low tiers to catch newer players off guard with her newer and less known move set. Finally, Crossbones was easy for me to pick because I have him at sig 200 and it was a no-brainer even with him being in the 7* titan pool, Having him at sig 200, and having the 90% tenacity to debuffs and gaining the furies to decrease the opponents AAR is so crucial at times, That's why he was my pick. Now, I know all of us are getting ready for BG to come out and claim the final 20 T2 Primordial dust and get our first 6* ascended, Mine will be Rintrah because he's the M.O.O.S.E (Play on words, I know it was a corny joke...) but I don't think we'll ever see my man coming to the 7* pool and if he does iI bet it will be at least a year and a half, AT LEAST! I hope you all find this informational! Thanks for reading!

TL:DR Jess, Photon, and Crossbones for 5* and Rintrah will be my 6* as it will be some time before he comes to the 7* pool anytime soon
  • Options
    Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 176
    I got quake and magic but not done either, maybe I should?? I done wolverine so far he's great choice so far
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,436 ★★★★
    Did a boo boo.. ascend 5* Claire Voyant (instead of Magik), then 5* Hercules (haven't pull 6* yet..), and can also ascend 5* CGR or Weapon-X or Jessica Jones or Magik.. I rarely use Quake.. but rank5 her and now as end her too.. lol
  • Options
    RockpireRockpire Posts: 6
    Ummm Elsa, Doom, Herc... Can't decided whom to ascend next. Any suggestions? Am stuck at Act 6.2.5.. will any particular ascention help me?
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★

My first ascended was Hercules for obvious reasons. The second, Aegon, because I enjoy his game mechanics and it cost me a lot at the time to get him to x200 sigs. After him, Doom and fourthly Galan, to have a safe trump card in BG.