PLEASE GET RID OF THE AUTO FIGHT BUTTON

It has happened so many times when I am in the middle of a tense fight and I accidentally graze my finger over the massive button in the center of where both of my fingers are hovering less than an inch away and I press that stupid button and ruin my entire quest progress. PLEASE give the option to toggle this function in the settings menu like vibrate to start function.

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    edited September 2023
    Buttehrs said:

Wait, how are you playing with fingers near the center of the screen?

If you dex with your right hand, you can go across that point of the screen, it still happens to me sometimes where I'll randomly trigger the autofight after dexing and wonder why the game isn't responding to my inputs as I get hit in the face lol.

I do agree that there should be a setting that allows you to move the autofight button to the pause screen.
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 804 ★★★★
    This is a new one lol.
  • MDxMDx Member Posts: 96
    You guys play this close to the bottom part of screen ? Feels weird .
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Crys23 said:

This is a new one lol.

Sad thing, it isn't. I've been asking for it in surveys (and mentioning it here) for years.

I tend to rest my phone on my lap and use forefinger and middle finger to swipe. My thumb tends to cramp up and it's painful. There are others with more disabling conditions that could benefit from being able to lock that damn button (or opt out from settings).
    I never understood why it was there in the first place in high difficulty content like EOP. Why would you autofight that? What chance does your champion have of winning the fight?
    I don't want to think there's malicious intent behind that choice, but ya know...
  • NaedNaed Member Posts: 7
    Happens a lot on Smaller phones. I’ve been asking for this feature in surveys since it came out.
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,267 ★★★
    You are not playing a battle ground game !
  • crogscrogs Member Posts: 769 ★★★
    Gotta love people telling others how to properly use their fingers to play the game. Yes, your way is the only right way... 🙄 Borderline Karen tendencies...
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    ... that actually happens to me sometimes but is always right before or after i do a special so i don't really care