**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this alliance really top.5 in war, or they just have CEO luck for two seasons?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    AMS94 said:

Their last matchup was against a Tier 2 alliance.....and they LOST to that Tier 2 alliance.

An alliance on the podium (dropped to Master 4 after that loss) facing & losing to a T2 alliance is just absurd.
    That match should've never happened.

There is no denying that they are somehow manipulating the system. How are they doing it is for Kabam to figure out.
    But I do feel they need to get docked as it's just not fair to other alliances.

Also they had total 151 deaths this season with an average of 12.5 deaths per war. That is not only the absolute worst in all Master alliances, but also worse than a lot of P1 alliances.

The 2nd & 3rd most deaths given by other Master alliances are 98 & 96. And NA.ON has 151 deaths.

And they claim they even have a CCP member playing with them, which makes this situation even worse.

That Tier 2 alliance was piloted by others, whole thing is funny as.

It is known how they exploited matchmaking, several other master allies used it during the season.

Hopefully kabam have a fix for the matchmaking exploit which honestly shouldn't be that hard to implement.

• Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    it's being like like this for 6 months (or even longer time), this gotta be fixed otherwise more alliance will try to do the same.

• Options
    Earlier today is (I think) the first I heard claims in this thread that it was because of “Manipulating the Matchmaking process”.

Actually, another recent thread said it a couple days ago.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/346554/nothing-impossible-matchmaking#latest

Still confused how they can “delay their enlistment” until higher teams have already been matched up, and then Enable their Enlistment at a later time when there are no longer any higher teams left for the matchmaking process to find a matchup for them with, resulting in them getting a lesser team remaining to be matched with ??

As far as I know, if your Ally is NOT Enlisted at the moment Matchmaking begins, then your Ally CAN NOT get a match for that war. You can NOT choose to Enlist at some point later during the 4 hour Matching Window.
    (several screenshots from other Ally's since Persistent Defense has come out, mostly related to bugs with “how did we not find a match” or “how did we become unenlisted when we were clearly enlisted”, show example of what Message is on Enlistment Pane in those cases where you are not enlisted when matching begins).

So (as I asked in other smaller thread above), is it being claimed they are actually “Hacking” the servers/database to insert themselves into matching later in, after matching has taken place for top teams already ???

Is whatever they are supposedly doing something that is a new vulnerability in the system since Persistent Placement feature began ? Or has it always existed, even back when you had to Manually Enlist for every single war ?

(asking these questions, so Kabam has something to look at, if indeed there is a “hole” in the system)
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

@SummonerNR whatever they've done, they've done it for 3 seasons now, so it isn't just a weakness in the Persistent Placement Phase. Odds are that they found an exploit that works for them and I really hope kabam not only docks their alliance and compensates their opponents, I hope the leadership there gets bans delivered because exploiting war matchmaking should be treated one in thr same of exploiting BGs matchmaking.

(original comment got sent to “pending review”)
    But in summary, wondering just HOW they are doing it.
    Breaking into the servers during the matchmaking process to insert themselves into the database ? BIG TIME BAD.

Otherwise, somehow just delaying WHEN they do their Enlistment (thru normal means) until after Matching has already begun, I didn’t think was even a possibility. If you don’t enlist until after matching has started (in theory) you don’t get a match for that war (enlisting for that war after process has begun isn’t possible, in theory).
    But if that is the case (knowing full well they are exploiting it), ALSO BIG TIME BAD (just shouldn’t even be technically possible).
  • Options

Pikolu said:

SummonerNR whatever they've done, they've done it for 3 seasons now, so it isn't just a weakness in the Persistent Placement Phase. Odds are that they found an exploit that works for them and I really hope kabam not only docks their alliance and compensates their opponents, I hope the leadership there gets bans delivered because exploiting war matchmaking should be treated one in thr same of exploiting BGs matchmaking.

(original comment got sent to “pending review”)
    But in summary, wondering just HOW they are doing it.
    Breaking into the servers during the matchmaking process to insert themselves into the database ? BIG TIME BAD.

Otherwise, somehow just delaying WHEN they do their Enlistment (thru normal means) until after Matching has already begun, I didn’t think was even a possibility. If you don’t enlist until after matching has started (in theory) you don’t get a match for that war (enlisting for that war after process has begun isn’t possible, in theory).
    But if that is the case (knowing full well they are exploiting it), ALSO BIG TIME BAD (just shouldn’t even be technically possible).
    Rip original comment.

I think simply delaying when you enlist into matchmaking might work (hopefully kabam fixed that with their update yesterday), because I heard they missed 1 matchup last season, not sure how true it is though.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

AMS94 said:

Their last matchup was against a Tier 2 alliance.....and they LOST to that Tier 2 alliance.

An alliance on the podium (dropped to Master 4 after that loss) facing & losing to a T2 alliance is just absurd.
    That match should've never happened.

There is no denying that they are somehow manipulating the system. How are they doing it is for Kabam to figure out.
    But I do feel they need to get docked as it's just not fair to other alliances.

Also they had total 151 deaths this season with an average of 12.5 deaths per war. That is not only the absolute worst in all Master alliances, but also worse than a lot of P1 alliances.

The 2nd & 3rd most deaths given by other Master alliances are 98 & 96. And NA.ON has 151 deaths.

And they claim they even have a CCP member playing with them, which makes this situation even worse.

That Tier 2 alliance was piloted by others, whole thing is funny as.

It is known how they exploited matchmaking, several other master allies used it during the season.

Hopefully kabam have a fix for the matchmaking exploit which honestly shouldn't be that hard to implement.

Bruh....that was a JOKE
    Noone piloted
  • Options
    Rewards were sent out already, looks like Kabam just let it go again...
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike Has anyone looked into these clowns? How does a Masters alliance consistently match such low alliances every season. They are making a mockery out of the game. If you look at the total deaths for all Masters alliances they are way above all others, even though they frequently match lower opponents. They were Masters r3 last war and matched us when we were tier 2. We still beat them too. They do not deserve that high of a spot,
  • Options
    ValmezValmez Posts: 74
    The should not have made masters and quite frankly it's unfair that they occupied a spot in Masters while the alliance that finished in Plat1 Spot1 miss out after fighting fairly.
  • Options
    Thanks Kabam, -500 war rating

• Options
    Akki_94Akki_94 Posts: 51
    I think we have faced them either in off season or in season! I met one of their guys in bg n it looked fishy as well