**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mod or is this actually possible?

LeatherhotheadLeatherhothead Posts: 29
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
[images removed]

I know there are many magical and skilled mcoc players in the entire world. But how can hit monkey even suppose to crit against maw?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2023
    NVM. It's definitely modding. This proves it
    [removed]
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options
    Opened a new discussion on bg cheating. Check the recent
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,607 ★★★★
    What an powerful monke!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,854 ★★★★★
    When hit-monkey can actually hit
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★
    I was thinking maybe they just did parry-heavy the whole time, but 14 hits is way too fast
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,443 ★★★★★
    Report them in game. File a support ticket. Stop accusing people of cheating on the forums. No one can do anything about it here.
  • Options
    edited September 2023

Report them in game. File a support ticket. Stop accusing people of cheating on the forums. No one can do anything about it here. </blockquote

I already did that. And I was just making sure if this was really possible. Also it's not illegal to do such posts here and if it is then let kabam decide that. You don't own this forum or this game.

• Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Did you really take the time to block out your name but not his? So you did the opposite of the forum rules lol
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    A_Fungi said:

Did you really take the time to block out your name but not his? So you did the opposite of the forum rules lol

Oh damn I forgot to block the cheaters name. Sorry I hope kabam don't take any strict action against me ):
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★

A_Fungi said:

Oh damn I forgot to block the cheaters name. Sorry I hope kabam don't take any strict action against me ):

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

A_Fungi said:

also you broke another rule here.
    calling them out as a cheater is not allowed either.
    you have no way to prove that.
    regardless how obvious you think it looks.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    A_Fungi said:

Maat1985 said:

A_Fungi said:

Oh damn now I'm even more scared ): any other rule that I have broken?
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

A_Fungi said:

Maat1985 said:

A_Fungi said:

not sure. i never read them all
  • Options
    Maat1985 said:

A_Fungi said:

Maat1985 said:

A_Fungi said:

not sure. i never read them all
    Thanks for the clarification mate.