**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This looks suspicious.

Okay, i know I suck at this game but how was it possible for that Hulk to take down Peni in less that 30 sec?

Comments

• Options
    PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Posts: 137
    Soo many of them in bgs atm...
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    bro you underestimate hulk?
    is his hulk r2?
    was it a 6* r3 peni?
    could be full legit bro.....
    i slapped down an absorbing man in 30 secs just before with my green monster
  • Options
    LeatherhotheadLeatherhothead Posts: 29
    edited September 2023
    Maat1985 said:

is his hulk r2?
    was it a 6* r3 peni?

Taking down an absorbing man with a hulk is a child's play lol it's a whole different thing while fighting penny. Her counter autoblock can mess his sp1 stun chain and to avoid the auto block there is no way the shield can be taken down so quickly. That time is actually very fast. Giving your Hulk vs absorbing man example here is totally pointless.
  • Options
    edited September 2023

Maat1985 said:

is his hulk r2?
    was it a 6* r3 peni?

Taking down an absorbing man with a hulk is a child's play lol it's a whole different thing while fighting penny. Her counter autoblock can mess his sp1 stun chain and to avoid the auto block there is no way the shield can be taken down so quickly. That time is actually very fast. Giving your Hulk vs absorbing man example here is totally pointless.
    glad you think so but my point was simple as without the full information the whole post is pointless.
    we could be talking about a r2 7* hulk fighting a r1 6* peni here for all we know

information and details are important aren't they now
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 535 ★★★

Back to back special1s with hulk are deadly and content cutters, so it’s entirely plausible

I would agree back to back SP1 and landing a heavy with a 7* R2 would make easy work on that Penny…

• Options
    Maat1985 said:

Maat1985 said:

is his hulk r2?
    was it a 6* r3 peni?

glad you think so but my point was simple as without the full information the whole post is pointless.
    we could be talking about a r2 7* hulk fighting a r1 6* peni here for all we know

information and details are important aren't they now
    Ofc I never said that this fight is totally impossible. Maybe the opponent just got lucky and peni didn't auto block a single time. But just because you took an absorbing man with hulk in 30 seconds doesn't mean that hulk can take anyone in BGs within 30 seconds. that's all.
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 219 ★★
    Maat1985 said:

is his hulk r2?
    was it a 6* r3 peni?

Definitely not an r2 hulk lmao look at their profile. This is a modder pretty obvious
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Do you go to UoU?
  • Options
    HaydenB177HaydenB177 Posts: 23
    Hey Guys, What Are Your Thoughts On The Unity Changes That Happened Today, Will These Changes Affect MCOC And It's Future, What Are Your Thoughts And Opinions On This Situation?
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Hey Guys, What Are Your Thoughts On The Unity Changes That Happened Today, Will These Changes Affect MCOC And It's Future, What Are Your Thoughts And Opinions On This Situation?

Unity changes suck, nothing will happen to Kabam, stop spamming your posts.
  • Options
    @SkyLord7000 Ok I Will Stop Spamming, By The Way @RichTheMan Covered This Exact Same Topic Today, I've Only Been Playing MCOC For About 5 Or 6 Years Now.
  • Options
    Will The Gifting Event Return In December, I'm Curious Because I Became Uncollected Not Too Long Ago, I Wonder If They'll Change Anything Or If It Will Stay The Same This Year?
  • Options
    Emomike said:

Maat1985 said:

is his hulk r2?
    was it a 6* r3 peni?

Definitely not an r2 hulk lmao look at their profile. This is a modder pretty obvious
    can't see their profile.

OP never shared the details of the accused.
    like a good boy.

someone else posted a random profile later that is not the same person nor was it posted by the OP
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

[image removed]

Not sus... it's one of those obvious ones
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

Okay, i know I suck at this game but how was it possible for that Hulk to take down Peni in less that 30 sec?
    [image removed]

Can you post the fight summary for both of thier fights?
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    @SummonerNR Have I Ever Been Banned Before Inside Of MCOC Because I've Been Playing For About 5 Or 6 Years Now And Have Been Following The Rules And The Terms Of Service, So I Believe I Havn't Done Anything Wrong Because I've Been Following The Terms Of Service, I Think I Have Been A Good Person And Individual Inside Of The MCOC Community.
    Edit: I've Never Been Banned On MCOC In The Past 5 Or 6 Years My Account Has Been Ever Present And Active, So I Will Continue To Be A Person And Individual Inside And Within The MCOC Community.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    @SummonerNR Please Do Not Look At The Post Above, My Problem, Solution And Answer To This Question Or Topic I Posted Has Been Solved, Thank You For Your Time, I Look Forward To Talking To You About Any Problems Or Issues That I Encounter At A Later Date, I Believe My Account Is In Good Standing For Me To Become A Guardian Sometime Soon.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Edit In Regards To The Post Above Before The Post I Added Before I Said My Problem Was Solved: I Have Never Been Banned Before Inside Of MCOC Instead Of Have I Ever Been Banned Before Inside Of MCOC, I Decided To Post This Edit As I Posted It Wrong, So I Decided To Make A Correction To That Post I Mentioned.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

@SummonerNR Have I Ever Been Banned Before Inside Of MCOC Because I've Been Playing For About 5 Or 6 Years Now And Have Been Following The Rules And The Terms Of Service, So I Believe I Havn't Done Anything Wrong Because I've Been Following The Terms Of Service, I Think I Have Been A Good Person And Individual Inside Of The MCOC Community.
    Edit: I've Never Been Banned On MCOC In The Past 5 Or 6 Years My Account Has Been Ever Present And Active, So I Will Continue To Be A Person And Individual Inside And Within The MCOC Community.

@SummonerNR Please Do Not Look At The Post Above, My Problem, Solution And Answer To This Question Or Topic I Posted Has Been Solved, Thank You For Your Time, I Look Forward To Talking To You About Any Problems Or Issues That I Encounter At A Later Date, I Believe My Account Is In Good Standing For Me To Become A Guardian Sometime Soon.

Edit In Regards To The Post Above Before The Post I Added Before I Said My Problem Was Solved: I Have Never Been Banned Before Inside Of MCOC Instead Of Have I Ever Been Banned Before Inside Of MCOC, I Decided To Post This Edit As I Posted It Wrong, So I Decided To Make A Correction To That Post I Mentioned.

For some reason this series of posts reminds me of the subtitles in the opening credits for Monty Python and the Holy Grail.